“Outstanding Service”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Upper East Side
Neighbourhood: Upper East Side
Reviewed 17 February 2018

We may have enjoyed the best service of any establishment we've ever visited. We're not kidding: attentive, kind, funny.

Clean and bright.

The food, alas, does not match. It's fine, but just average diner food at above average prices.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Nice Burgers with solid and fast service.

Came to lunch with my son who wanted a burger, so I thought let's try this out. We actually came in pretty late for lunch so the place wasn't crowded. Sat down, placed an order my son for a cheeseburger and I for a salad. The burger was done perfectly and salad was filling with eggs and bacon and grilled chicken with mustard dressing.

Everything was great including hot tea and the Hot Chocolate, though I would say that the salad may be a bit overpriced.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Fun to eat a great American hamburger at Burger Heaven. Very convenient location to where we stayed in the Upper East Side. Our waiter was fun and nice and service was fast. Food was great!!!

Reviewed 19 November 2017

We have been eating here for years. In the last week I have been on a hamburger charge. So today it was this restaurant after some days ago at the Parker Meridian Hotel. Burger Heaven beats it by three miles. Cheaper and much more delicious nicer atmosphere and great table service. The hamburgers are great, the tuna on toast cannot be beat and their milk shakes--thick and cold.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

We stop by for lunch after an interesting TVseries at nearby FIAF.

My wife had the chicken salad, which has a specially good dressing, and I had my regular veggie burger.

Service was quick and friendly and the food was very good; unfortunately the noise level on a Saturday afternoon at 1:30 it was exceedingly high.