“Really good BBQ at a Great Price”
Review of Dallas BBQ

Dallas BBQ
Ranked #7,576 of 13,938 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Neighbourhood: East Village
Neighbourhood: East Village
Reviewed 5 April 2015

My wife, and another couple stopped to eat at this Dallas BBQ on Thursday prior to seeing a show at a local theater. The food was very good good and very reasonably priced. We sat in the back room which was bit noisy, but comfortable.

The only issue was the service, our appetizer came out after our dinner. Our waitress was a bit rude, my wife ordered a water which in turn garnered a "that's all?"

There was also no offer/inquiry for refills on my beer or my sister in law's soda.

All-in-all we really liked this location.

There are newer reviews for Dallas BBQ

Reviewed 2 December 2014

I have nothing but good things to say about Dallas BBQ. I've been here 10+ times now (haven't been to the other locations) but this one's on point. The staff are the biggest plus, always nice, always accommodating. Sometimes you get free cupcakes at the end. The food is FANTASTIC. Great deal. Obviously not low in calories but you're at a BBQ place, they're there to fill you up. Most impressive was when I ordered the Taco Salad and had enough leftovers for three meals after that. Atmosphere's good, a lot to look at. You gotta try their chili and every burger I've had was fantastic. Great staff and great portions. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 19 September 2014

we ate here on teh Saturday evening. When we arrived the place was fairly full. we were offered a table near the door but said no, so were shown to one that was between the two main eating areas. Obviously, when restaurants/diners are full they are reasonably noisy so not a place for a romantic dinner for two!
I had the Bacon Cheese Crispy Onion Burger which, including chips/fries cost $11.99 (about £8) and a word of warning, there is a lot of onion - not that I am complaining. Everything about the food was good, and it wasn't too greasy either. One of the party had chicken and said it was delicious. We also ordered ribs to take away for our friends' son - they must have been good as he stripped them to the bone.
A great venue for a burger if you are off on a night out on the Lower East Side

Reviewed 3 September 2014

The tables were a little to close together for comfort, but I was to busy eating my cheeseburger, fries and sipping my daughter's Hennessy Margarita to care. I LOVE French Fries, and the fries at Dallas BBQ were the best!!! BTW, the cheeseburger was good too, lol. Give the Hennessy Burger and Hennessy Margarita a try! The prices were very reasonable and light on the pocket for New York.

1  Thank M W
Reviewed 5 August 2014

BBQ, BBQ, BBQ, im sorry for the vegans but BBQ. (im pretty sure if you are looking for a review for this restaurant, you wont be offended)

i wont say much, place is more or less cool, little crowded and noisy but it is ok. guys taking care of our orders were fine, enthusiast and cool.

Food is good, as i said in my label, not the ultimate, but not disappointing.

Parking can be tricky, so better take a train.