“Comfortable, great location and service”

Residence Inn New York Manhattan / Midtown East
Ranked #36 of 471 Hotels in New York City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Our family of four stayed for four nights. The residence inn is just blocks away from central park and rockefeller center. It is very clean and the staff is very friendly and focused on providing great service. Breakfast is included and has many options. Carlos and Claudia were specially attentive and were great to my kids. Would definitely recommend this hotel for all families visiting new york

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Guer0
RIMidtownEastNY, General Manager at Residence Inn New York Manhattan / Midtown East, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Hello Guer0 - Let me thank you for staying with us and for this review on our Residence Inn Manhattan/Midtown East. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with us and hope to welcome you back whenever you are in New York City. Thank you again!

Greg Dietl - General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,760)

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I had what I think was the smallest room at this hotel (the King without a sofabed), yet found the room to be plenty spacious for a NY hotel. I also found the staff to be super helpful, and I even had a view of the Chrysler Building from my room (I had an even-numbered room, 1404) at the end on a fairly high floor). And the fridge and microwave come in handy for leftovers.

Room Tip: 1404 had a view of the Chrysler Building
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Tyche75
RIMidtownEastNY, General Manager at Residence Inn New York Manhattan / Midtown East, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Hello Tyche75 - Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for this review. Our team of associates appreciates this and would love to host you again whenever you are in New York City. Thank you again!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a couple days while enjoying the city. From the time I checked in until I left my stay was wonderful! Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was large, very nice and clean. I will be staying here again next time I’m in the city!

Stayed: October 2017

Hello Mary S - Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for this 5-star review. This is appreciated and we hope to welcome you back whenever you are in the Big Apple. Thank you again!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

This is the perfect place to stay in Manhattan. The entire staff is friendly and simple. None of the heirs of a snobby hotel, but all of the conveniences. Olivia at he Main Desk is not only friendly, but extremely helpful. True hospitality. I would pay extra for a Penthouse room with a terrace. You are only blocks from St. Patricks Cathedral,the MOMA, Fifth Ave and right on Lexington Avenue with all the best restaurants from Diners to the finest food in Manhattan.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Eric L - We want to thank you for staying with us and for this 5-star review on our Residence Inn Manhattan/Midtown East. Thank you also for your mention of Olivia, we will be sure to share this with her. We look forward to hosting you again when you are in Manhattan. Thank you again!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I know there is a lot more luxury in NYC, but you can never go wrong with residence inn's, seriously Never, scroll back up and book it before the price changes then continue to read this review! So Ive stayed in these suites all over the city multiple times and this is my third visit to this particular one. First of all the location is perfection. My friend and I were celebrating our 25th bdays in a Times Square club, Copa Cabana and wanted somewhere to recover before heading back uptown. the second best thing about these hotels is the space. No where in the city I believe you get the space, and all the amenities for the affordable price. Did I mention only an 8min uber over to the west side where all the activity is. Even walkable if your heels aren't too high. We didn't go to sleep until 5am so getting up for breakfast was impossible, maybe next time lol. Overall beautiful safe and comfy.

Room Tip: Ask about the private patio rooms!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Hello afranco1008 - Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for this 5-star review on our Residence Inn Manhattan/Midtown East. We are thrilled to hear of your experience and would love to host you whenever you are in Manhattan. Thank you again!

Best Regards,