Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$204
US$132
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

The Lexington Hotel, Autograph Collection(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$158
US$126
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$194
US$178
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$155
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$167
US$154
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$212
US$137
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

Fitzpatrick Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$194
US$181
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$261
US$228
  • Room Service
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$152
US$148
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$388
US$310
  • Pool
1,898 results
All reviewsfree breakfastnew yorkchrysler buildingthe breakfast areatimes squaremarriott propertiesbreakfast staffcupcakesgrand central stationfull kitchenrockefeller centersmall kitchenetteevery morningfront desk staffyogurttwo queen bedsthe penthouse
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I had what I think was the smallest room at this hotel (the King without a sofabed), yet found the room to be plenty spacious for a NY hotel. I also found the staff to be super helpful, and I even had a view of the Chrysler Building from my room (I had an even-numbered room, 1404) at the end on a fairly high floor). And the fridge and microwave come in handy for leftovers.

Room Tip: 1404 had a view of the Chrysler Building
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Tyche75
RIMidtownEastNY, General Manager at Residence Inn New York Manhattan / Midtown East, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Hello Tyche75 - Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for this review. Our team of associates appreciates this and would love to host you again whenever you are in New York City. Thank you again!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a couple days while enjoying the city. From the time I checked in until I left my stay was wonderful! Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was large, very nice and clean. I will be staying here again next time I’m in the city!

Stayed: October 2017

Hello Mary S - Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for this 5-star review. This is appreciated and we hope to welcome you back whenever you are in the Big Apple. Thank you again!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

This is the perfect place to stay in Manhattan. The entire staff is friendly and simple. None of the heirs of a snobby hotel, but all of the conveniences. Olivia at he Main Desk is not only friendly, but extremely helpful. True hospitality. I would pay extra for a Penthouse room with a terrace. You are only blocks from St. Patricks Cathedral,the MOMA, Fifth Ave and right on Lexington Avenue with all the best restaurants from Diners to the finest food in Manhattan.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Eric L - We want to thank you for staying with us and for this 5-star review on our Residence Inn Manhattan/Midtown East. Thank you also for your mention of Olivia, we will be sure to share this with her. We look forward to hosting you again when you are in Manhattan. Thank you again!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I know there is a lot more luxury in NYC, but you can never go wrong with residence inn's, seriously Never, scroll back up and book it before the price changes then continue to read this review! So Ive stayed in these suites all over the city multiple times and this is my third visit to this particular one. First of all the location is perfection. My friend and I were celebrating our 25th bdays in a Times Square club, Copa Cabana and wanted somewhere to recover before heading back uptown. the second best thing about these hotels is the space. No where in the city I believe you get the space, and all the amenities for the affordable price. Did I mention only an 8min uber over to the west side where all the activity is. Even walkable if your heels aren't too high. We didn't go to sleep until 5am so getting up for breakfast was impossible, maybe next time lol. Overall beautiful safe and comfy.

Room Tip: Ask about the private patio rooms!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Hello afranco1008 - Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for this 5-star review on our Residence Inn Manhattan/Midtown East. We are thrilled to hear of your experience and would love to host you whenever you are in Manhattan. Thank you again!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Location wasn't as central as we usually stay in but the space was great in this hotel. We even had a little outdoor space which was nice given that it was crazy warm for October. Breakfast was pretty good for NYC too and I didn't find it too crowded like some Times Square hotels even though I think the hotel was close to capacity. I love the option of cooking even though we were only there one night and did not use the stovetop. We did use the fridge though - with 2 teenagers it is much cheaper to stock that than buy something every time someone is hungry or thirsty! We walked to Times Square and took in a Broadway play and the hotel kept our things until the matinee finished. The staff is very security conscious with your luggage too - i made the arrangements with the front desk and when my husband went to add something to one of the bags, he was questioned as she did not recognize him. Nice! Parking is super convenient - right across the street and it was prorated. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank luvtravelling_13

Hello luvtravelling_13 - We wish to thank you for staying with us and for this review. It is great to hear you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to welcome you back the next time you are in New York City. Thank you again!