“My deli fix.......”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Noho
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

was fixed! Went to an unnamed competitor for lunch only to find the line out the door...easily a 30-45 min wait. So I pulled out my phone and found this little gem. Hubby had his Reuben and I had a Turkey Rueben - we were both happy. And my knish was yummy too. Small and a little loud but good!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

My hubby and I popped in here after some shopping for the 'New York City deli experience' on our recent weekend in the big Apple.

This place didn't disappoint. We ordered reubens and the meat was stacked over an inch thick!

We also had our first poutine here, which was pretty much fries with gravy and cheese. Delicious!

It was more expensive than I was thinking it would be. I paid about $50 for 2 for lunch but it was enough food that we didn't need any dinner.

This place is a must!

Reviewed 25 December 2017

Excellent food and service! We enjoyed potato latkas, a great ruben sandwich, and more that all tasted excellent. They had a high chair to accommodate our child. We recommend this place and considered returning, but out trip ended ;-(

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Read about this place online and decided to try it. Really good sandwiches and they had a chile verde poutine special. The poutine was a nice surprise. I highly recommend it.
Wish we were in the area more often.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Better than Katz's! My husband and I came here for a late lunch on a Saturday. Great service. I had a traditional corned beef, and it was so delicious. The meat was lean, fresh, and sliced just right. Yummy pickles. I think this is my new favorite Deli in NYC!