“Fancy sophisticated drinks.”

Ranked #3,481 of 14,918 Restaurants in New York City
Neighbourhood: East Village
Neighbourhood: East Village
Reviewed 4 November 2017

this place hosts 20 people maximum, drinks are very good and take while to be prepared perfectly. The presentation of each drink is in unusual glass or bottle. Its worth stopping by this place for a drink or two.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Teeny little bar with incredible cocktails. We loved drinking here! The bartender (max) was warm, friendly and helpful. If you like unique craft cocktails, don't miss this spot!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stumbled upon this place. I'm new to the bitter liqueur world, but I love it nonetheless. They have all things bitter. Go. Go now. It's tiny, but the drinks are great.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

I go to Amor Y Amargo every time I am in NY. Friendly , creative, talented bartenders. They can make anything. Just tell them the types of drinks you like or the flavor profile you prefer. People who don't know bitters "get it" after I take them there.
Walk into the door and the bartender hands us 3 menus and says Hi! Great crowd , very small but it works out fine every time. I have even gone their early in the day and had coffee drinks mixed for me.
A must go

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

A small cozy bar offering a huge selection of classic Italian & craft bitters. The bartender, Sean was friendly, taught us a lot, and shared many insightful tips. Being a bitters fan, I wanted to try many ...after a classic (rye) Manhattan, I got an Americano and more Americano-style cocktails switching out the amaro to try the vast selection. Like an Americano with apple bitters.

1  Thank Patricia B