US$310
US$275
GardenInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$216
US$184
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$195
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$250
US$226
  • Pool
Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$237
  • Fitness centre
The Lexington Hotel, Autograph Collection(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$252
  • Bar/Lounge
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$347
US$283
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$360
US$274
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$234
US$196
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

Fitzpatrick Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$210
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$282/night.

1,619 results
All reviewscolumbus circlelobby loungetime warner centercentral parkasiate restaurantmo nychudson riverhudson view roomnew yorkfour seasonsroom servicetrump hotelwhole foodspark viewin room diningfloor to ceiling windowsturn down service
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Our Hudson River View Suite offered and unbelievable view of the River and the western third of Manhattan. The room is beautifully appointed.
The hotel offers easy access to shopping at the Time Warner Center. to Time Square, and to Central Park.
The concierge was helpful in arranging a limo to the airport.
The only disappointment was the "Library Bar" behind the front desk that was expensive and nothing special.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ElvisMem
Mandarin_NYC, Manager at Mandarin Oriental, New York, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear ElvisMem,

We appreciate you taking a moment to write about your stay with us. It is a delight to read how much you enjoyed the view from your accommodations, access to the Time Warner Center and your time with us. Additionally, we appreciate your commentary regarding The Office NYC. We hope that you will join us again soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is really nice obviously. I loved the pool area and the rooms. We had a view over Central Park. One of the best views of NYC I've seen.
I usually don't stay in this kind of hotels but I had a good offer that time. I enjoyed every aspect of it.
Does it deserve the price tag? My opinion is no. You can get something almost similar cheaper. But if you can afford it, go for it!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Hugo B,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your experience with us at Mandarin Oriental, New York. We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the views from the hotel and the pool. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

I have wanted to stay at a Mandarin Oriental for many years and finally we came to NY for the first time and stayed here. Initial impressions were very good, we had a lovely high room overlooking the river (high up is good if you want to escape the noise and obviously have a great view), the room was clean and had all the facilities and was a good size, although it was a little tired and needed a bit of updating. Bed was very comfortable. Staff were very attentive. The restaurant Asiate was great for breakfast, lots of choice and good service. (but please don't refill my teacup, I am British and I like to pour it myself. I had to guard the teapot!) The reception and concierge were incredibly helpful, as were the doormen.
There were a couple of niggles. One afternoon we wanted to sit and have a drink in the Aviary but we weren't allowed to sit by the window as those seats were reserved for 'larger' parties. However the place was empty, but they 'helpfully' said they wouldn't seat anyone by the window directly in front of our allotted table so as not to spoil our view. So why could we not sit by the window then? It remained free for the entirety of our refreshment. My husband and I felt it was a silly rule when the bar was very quiet.
We went to the spa where we both had a fantastic massage. The only thing that let the side down a little was the pool reception staff were a little unprofessional, they were swearing and mucking about which didn't necessarily bother me, but it might have bothered some guests.
We went to Asiate one evening and had their tasting menu with the wine. The food was good, but it wasn't as good as I was expecting for the price. I wouldn't recommend the tasting menu and would choose differently if I went again. I didn't feel we had value for money with the wine either. It all felt a bit rushed. However they were accommodating with a menu change for my husband. It just lacked a bit of 'occasion'.
Having read this back, it sounds a bit harsh, generally speaking we had a great time, just a couple of things that let the side down but certainly didn't alter the fact that we had an incredible time. I would certainly recommend the hotel, but with hindsight I would probably eat out and I would be more insistent about sitting where I wanted in a quiet bar. We had a fantastic experience and New York is a fascinating city.

Room Tip: Quieter rooms are near the top.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BarbadosBaby

Dear BarbadosBaby,

Thank you very much for taking a moment to write about your experience with us at Mandarin Oriental, New York. We are sorry to hear that your experience did not live up to your expectations or those that we strive to provide to each of our guests. We invite you to email monyc-executiveoffice@mohg.com so we may further examine the issues you experienced.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Mandarin Oriental New York remains a five-star property and has recently refreshed its dining offerings. This property is an excellent choice for business or leisure travelers looking to star in the heart of New York City.

The rooms are generous (by NYC standards) and well appointed. The bed was quite comfortable with well-pressed linens. There was also a nice seating area with a view of central park. The bathrooms are also spacious. The room feels like a great escape from the hustle and bustle of the city below.

Room service was prompt and of high quality. Breakfast at Asiate was also great - the wait staff was prompt and attentive (without being overbearing.)

The bell staff was courteous and helpful. The same was true for the front desk staff.

The Mandarin is a top spot for NYC and worth the price.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank UTAustin

Dear UTAustin,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us at Mandarin Oriental, New York. It is such a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your stay along with the service our team was able to provide in addition to the views from your accommodations. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Literally the high life as the mandarin in the top floors of a gorgeous building overlooking central park , the Hudson and nyc. One of the world's finest hotel chains, every detail is attended to. I highly recommend the suites, and you will feel like a king whenever you come back to your room.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear jim c,

We truly appreciate the time you took to write such a lovely review of your stay with us at Mandarin Oriental, New York. It is a delight to read how much you enjoyed the suite along with the service our colleagues were able to provide. We look forward to welcoming you back again for a future stay.