All reviews chelsea market porthole windows meatpacking district the high line port hole rooms are small whitney museum new york dvd player dream hotel room service hudson river the penthouse continental breakfast rain shower bath products great bed
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

This is by far the best boutique hotel I’ve stayed in. It exceeded my expectations , as I usually expect an average or poor customer service when I get to stay in most of full service hotel anywhere in America .
The rooms are immaculately clean and smells heavenly. You will immediately feel relax with the coziness of the place . I love the interior as it is likened to a laid back home but in the heart of buzzling Manhattan. The moment you enter the hotel , you can feel the warmth and relax ambiance.
The staff are very friendly and accommodating. The continental breakfast is excellent too . The outside patio is perfect to dine for breakfast . Their multiple choices of bagel excites me to look forward to my breakfast the next day .
I will % sure recommends this place to all my friends who would like to spend vacay in NYC .

Trip type: Travelled with family
Matt M, General Manager at The Maritime Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Thank you so much for passing on your comments on TripAdvisor and we are glad to hear we exceeded your expectations. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and your experience. Glad to know you enjoyed the ambiance of the hotel and the continental breakfast. We hope to welcome you back in the near future. If we can ever be of assistance please don't hesitate to ask.

Matt Moore

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights at this hotel . It was such an amazing experience to stay in an almost close to home feel of environment. The room was very cleaned, service is at its finest where you can call for assistance anytime and get served right away . Housekeeping staff very efficient and friendly . Will definitely recommend this. Location is perfect accessible to public transit.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you so much for passing on your comments on TripAdvisor and, indeed, thank you for staying with us at The Maritime Hotel. Glad to hear you found the hotel to have a "Home feel" and the staff to be very efficient. It's a great source of both inspiration and assistance to receive feedback and we do appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words. We very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Maritime.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

One of the best hotels I've ever been, from its entrance until the Bathroom Shampoo all is perfect.

The Lobby is gorgeous and make you feel in a real Boutique hotel; rooms are clean, and I can say that this is the best shower that I have ever been in the world.

Breakfast is really good, with a lot of possibilities to eat and drink.

Its restaurants is one of the best in Chelsea zone; as the matter of fact, people that is not visiting the hotel needs to have reservation; I can recommend you the FROZEN APEROL SPRITZ as one of the best Cocktail of the restaurant.

Thanks again for everything, and I hope to be back soon to the Maritime Hotel.

Room tip: all of them are perfect; but they have penthouses with a view terrace.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Matt M, General Manager at The Maritime Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Thank you for passing on your comments on TripAdvisor and thank you for staying with us at The Maritime Hotel. We love that you enjoyed staying with us. It's a great source of both inspiration and assistance to receive feedback from our guests and we do appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Please let us know if we can ever be of assistance with anything.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Quick and easy early check in! Friendly staff. The hallway to our room smelled wonderful (pleasant enough that I kept remarking about it). Our room was a nice size on the second floor. Clean and the bathroom was spacious and clean. We had a drink at the lobby bar and people watched from the outside deck. I thought we would hear late night street noise and music from the club downstairs but we heard nothing. Perfect!! I would stay near again and I would highly recommend The Maritime!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Matt M, General Manager at The Maritime Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thank you so much for passing on your comments on TripAdvisor and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and your experience. We hope to welcome you back in the near future. If we can ever be of assistance please don't hesitate to ask.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

I recently stayed with my wife and two kids (aged 5 and 10) for two nights and it was perfect. We planned a trip to the Bronx zoo and the staff helped us figure out the subway and checked our bags before checkin time, which was very helpful logistically.

In the morning we enjoyed the continental breakfast, the dining area is elegant and spacious with a lot of options for a leisurely yet classy breakfast.

The penthouse room we stayed in was a top notch New York City experience!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for passing on your comments on TripAdvisor and thank you so much for staying with us at The Maritime. It's a great source of inspiration and assistance to receive feedback from our guests and we do appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words. We are glad to here you enjoyed the the hotel, detail to the rooms, friendly staff/service, and location. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Please let us know if we can ever be of assistance with anything.

Matt Moore -General Manager