Lowest prices for your stay
US$166
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
US$166
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$195
US$143
SAVE US$52
Hotels.comUS$166
PricelineUS$166
Trip.comUS$195
All reviews the financial district battery park continental breakfast bagels lower manhattan the staten island ferry boiled eggs new york quaint hotel waffle maker brooklyn bridge minute walk parking garage quiet at night around the corner subway station bed was very comfortable
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2021

Mystified why anybody would choose chain hotels that were built or just renovated from a blueprint from corporate headquarters rather than place like this- has personality, fair price, seems to be family-owned, a good location, they leave you alone. Will continue to patronize..

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank VANILLASKYYY
Bozhidar Bachvarov, General Manager at The Wall Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

Thank you for the great review. We love knowing you enjoyed your stay. It was our pleasure having you at The Wall Street Inn and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 1 April 2021

I paid for the bill. Checked out on time. Clean linen, no peep holes inside their rooms. Polite staff. Breakfast was very scarce and limited in servings. First time in the Wall street hotel. Minimum traffic.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ljohns657097
Bozhidar Bachvarov, General Manager at The Wall Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2021

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad that you enjoyed our rooms and staff and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 26 December 2020

We live in NYC but we had a hankering for a hot tub. The deluxe rooms in the Walk St. Inn have large Jacuzzis in the bathroom, plenty big enough for two. The room was spacious and well appointed. The bed was comfortable, and the staff honored my request for synthetic pillows. The location is great; we were only a two-minute walk from a historic restaurant.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank drword
Bozhidar Bachvarov, General Manager at The Wall Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2021

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 11 December 2020

The man at the front desk was EXTREMELY rude to not just me but also the man who checked in before me. He also WASN’T wearing a MASK. And when I asked him to do so he was actively annoyed and proceeded to treat us worse.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank isis2ba26am2wdkazym0

Thank you for staying with us and my apologies for the issues you experienced with your stay. I can assure you that is not typical of our level of service as evident from the many other great reviews. Please contact me directly at the hotel so we can discuss further.

Reviewed 16 November 2020

I am so glad my original plans to stay at a chain hotel in the area fell through! I was worried about this place, but needlessly. The hotel is clean, beautiful, and spacious. Staff are friendly, helpful and efficient. The room was actually a breath of fresh air - I'm used to the chain hotels that are impersonal. This felt almost like a throwback to days when hotels were a novelty. I felt like I was in my grandma's big beautiful Southern house. Best tip: it's hard to find because the address is 9 S William, but it's actually on Stone street. I had to call to figure that out, and the super awesome front desk guy actually came out, in the rain, to find me where I was waiting at Hanover Square. Best marker is the restaurant Delmonico's, which is right at the juncture of the streets where the hotel is located. Room - spacious! Bed was comfortable. Bathroom was huge. Rate was incredible, and for COVID-19 concerns, everyone was safe, masked, and spaces clearly marked. They still serve continental breakfast but I did not go down there (it was a trip designed for me to sleep in!) but they serve 7-10am.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Cathy L

Thank you for the great review. We love knowing how pleased you were with our location and appreciated our hard work during a nationwide pandemic. We are also happy you enjoyed our comfortable accommodations and that our staff was friendly and helpful. It was our pleasure having you at The Wall Street Inn and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back.