3,350 results
All reviews times square great location new york spg member corner room hudson river broadway theaters port authority higher floor an upgrade mini bar central location the empire state building great room around the corner big apple street noise
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We went to New York for a 5 day trip.
The hotel is in a great location in the heart of Times Square. The staff are friendly and the hotel and rooms are very clean. Please note you need a credit or debit card as the hotel on arrival ask for an upfront payment of 150 dollars to be held for the duration of your stay until you checkout in case of any room charges or mini bar purchases. Checkout is 12 noon on the day of departure however they do have a facility to hold suitcases free of charge until the end of your stay.

Room Tip: There is a hairdryer in the room. There is also a coffee machine with Starbucks sachets.
Reviewed 16 October 2017

My wife and I traveled to NYC for a 10th birthday celebration for our granddaughter. Times Squate was the perfect spot and Westin a good choice. I would recommend it. We had the whole trip planned out to see everything possible in NYC in 4 days. One thing that was critical was a great hotel, location and room. Our granddaughter has never been to NYC and this is all she wanted as her birthday present. Thanks to fantastic planning, by my wife, it was an outstanding adventure and we all came home exhausted but we saw everything!!!!

Room Tip: The room was on the small side. It had a great location (view) and on an upper floor, which we had requested. My surprise was that I called the day before and asked for an upgrade to larger room since we had our granddaughter with us for her 10th Birthday. As a lifetime platinum member I am well aware of what can and cannot happen with the rooms. The front desk was extremely helpful, said they would do their best on the room, and even delivered a birthday cake for our granddaughter, which was so appreciated. But we were disappointed when we walked into the room and saw it’s size.
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

As a brit I was unsure of what it would be like in The UsA but this hotel is second to none, absoultely loved my saty. Will cone back again! staff were wonderful and the people I met were great, food and service beyond my expectations

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2017

The staff is exceptional at this hotel. So convenient to shows and great restaurants. Wish they had a better deal in the lounge as it is quite pricey but nice to have the option of a bar in hotel. Lounge area quite inviting as well.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Stayed a full week for a family of 4. Staff were always friendly and helpful. Elevators are efficient. Very convenient location to various subway lines, theaters, and all that Times Square offers. Room was clean and modern. Bathroom spacious. We would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family