All reviews hot tub spa area new flooring small continental breakfast shared room intrepid museum renovations going hell's kitchen steam room like coming home times square the port authority bus station bunk beds king size room housekeeping staff five nights javits center
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

My friend and I travel to NYC once a month and have found our new home in town!
From the momeant we arrived Mathew and Ro were awesome. After parking directly across the street we came in to find there was a slight problem with our reservations.
Mathew took care of it and got us checked in.
We went to our stunning suite with our own private outdoor patio.
The entire stay was great. Once again proving the staff makes the hotel!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
YujieY11, Front Office Manager at Cachet Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear David,

What a 5-star review! We are excited to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us and loved our amenities! Thank you for sharing your feedback, and recognizing the genuine care of our staff. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back on your next trip to the Cachet!

Best regards,

Reviewed 20 September 2018

I arrived to NY Tuesday morning for a work trip. Never heard of the hotel prior to my arrival, but decided I couldn't miss the opportunity for the deal I got. Looking at the hotels website, I was immediately impressed by the quality they put in to make it aesthetically pleasing. It made the exceptional value feel like I was staying in a high end boutique hotel. Upon arriving to the hotel, I was immediately greeted by a doorman. Check in was at 3pm, but I did arrive to the hotel around 9am. I had checked in with Maria at the front desk. She let me know once an available room was ready, she could check me in earlier. The hotel staff then allowed me to check my bags and they held them in a secure location with a locator tag to retrieve once I was ready to board my room. Maria landed me an earlier check in time and once I went up to my room, I noticed the gorgeous terrace the hotel boasts(there are actually several of them). My room was overlooking the terrace and I had a great view of W 42nd as well. The room was a generous size considering it is NY. The bed was quite large, plenty of amazing new upgraded features, FREE WIFI! and a killer bathroom with amazing toiletries. During my stay, Ryan, Maria and another woman made sure I was well taken care of. I have already recommended this hotel to hundreds if not thousands of others across several social media platforms. I really, really did enjoy staying at the Cachet. Thank you management and staff for an awesome stay in the big apple.
Brian S

Room Tip: Room 316 was super nice!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Brian S
YujieY11, Front Office Manager at Cachet Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear Brian,

We are excited to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us and loved our amenities! We appreciate you sharing your feedback, and recognizing the genuine care and comfort of our staff.

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to bring you the Cachet experience. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to the Big Apple!

Best regards,

Reviewed 8 September 2018

Booked this hotel for a weekend in NYC where my main goal was to get to the US Open. This was the perfect location with 2 subway stations nearby with easy access to the 7 line purple. The hotel is freshly renovated with a modern minimalist glamour vibe, great photos.on the walls and awesome concrete floors. Service requests get prompt responses and the bed is faaaantastic! The rooms are small but efficient. No bathtub but the shower has strong, hot water. They have AWESOME bath and body products and a cute little bar with a pool table in the lobby and an adorable open air atrium area in the middle of the hotel. Great experience. Would definitely stay there again. One suggestion for the hotel: I love a minimalist bathroom but a shelf or two would be great for a place to put toiletries.

Stayed: September 2018
Yujie Y, Front Office Manager at Cachet Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Hi TexShelli,

Thank you for your recognition and kind words. What a Five-Star review! We will collect your suggestion and pass it along to our engineering team. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We have paid 26 dolars to take the shuttle to the airport. We asked for the shuttle of the hotel. They lied to us about the time it takes to arrive to the airport, specially because they didn't told us we woulf be one hour picking up more people. We could have lost the plane just for them to win a couple of dolars more. Do not trust people of this hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
YujieY11, Front Office Manager at Cachet Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear RosaMadrid01,

Thank you for your time leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear that you were frustrated with airport shuttle, yet glad that you made it for your flight. Please be advised that our hotel works with third-party shuttle and private car service. It's recommendable that to save up one to two hours more to take the shuttle ride since they make stops to pick up other hotel guests. Our bellmen would suggest guests different options, in which airport shuttle is an economical way however more time-consuming.

Feel free to reach out to hotel if you would like to book with us for your next trip in NYC!

Yujie Yang

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

The hotels upgrades are great. Very impressed with the new layout and rooms. One thing that has not changed and no need to change is the hospitality. Steve is the first person you will meet and Maria will take care of you at the desk. Both of them have always made my stay comfortable and relaxing. They know the area well and always have an answer to any concerns or requests. Glad to see the hotel recognizes good staff. Can’t wait to come back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Wilson V
Yujie Y, Front Office Manager at Cachet Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear Wilson,

What a great 5-star review! It's our honor to host you as well. Together with Steve and Maria, Cachet family looks forward for your return soon!