Cachet Boutique
US$401
US$385
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York at Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$421
US$274
  • Pool
US$264
US$227
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$223
US$203
Triumph Hotels
  • Fitness centre
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$170
  • Fitness centre
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$270
US$239
  • Pool
US$308
US$274
  • Room Service
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$322
US$267
US$515
US$416
US$191
US$157
1,434 results
All reviewsshared roomspa areasteam roomhot tubhell's kitchennew yorktimes squarejavits centerfriendly hotelbunk bedscommon areasthird floorport authorityfew blockshudson rivertubsnoise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 May 2012

I have already stayed at the OUT twice and have really enjoyed the experience each time. The rooms are a great value for money and the staff is friendly and nice on the eyes. The proximity to XL makes for a fun stay without having to travel far from your room. I will be back soon.

Room Tip: On Saturday you can hear the club so if you are sound sensitive a room on the their
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tom S
Reviewed 30 April 2012

I didn't know what to expect reading the reviews, articles, and website but came away thinking that this is a really cool place. The people were incredibly friendly and the rooms were very nice. The courtyards and spa are among the best I've seen in hotels in this price range and the location is great. I made sure I got a quiet room and did not have a problem with the noise from the club. Speaking of the club, I was there on a Friday night and had a great time. Also very friendly, sexy vibe. There were a few things that could be improved on , most notable the wireless connection, but overall I had a fantastic time at this hotel.

3  Thank Bayrunner350
Keith F, Guest Relations Manager at Cachet Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2012

To our most valued guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us at THE OUT NYC. It is our goal not only meet, but go beyond the expectations of our guests!

We look forward to accomodating you during your next visit to NYC!

Reviewed 30 April 2012

An extremely comfortable room (bed one of the best I have ever slept in) and staff were very friendly, but overall I was a little disappointed. The lay-out of the whole place was a little strange. Public spaces were slightly incongruous (little booths for late night drinks surrounding two jacuzzis) and a very stark grey entrance area which was quite uncomfortable. It didn't really seem to know whether it was a sauna, night club or design hotel - unfortunately accomplishing non of the above with much success in my opinion. The restaurant is not yet open and the breakfast served in the business centre was really poor - I know it is only a matter of time before this gets sorted, but paper bowls, paper cups and plastic cutlery?$%! I may be judging 'The Out' too early in its career and I hope it does grow into itself as the concept is cool and NYC needs something like this, but not sure I will be rushing back.

Room Tip: 3rd floor is less noisy than the 2nd.
3  Thank just_hanging123

To our most valued guest,

Thank you so much time for sharing your critiques with us! While we are grateful to hear of the comfortability of your room, we can assure you upon the opening of our on-site restaurant KTCHN this June, our food and beverage accomodations will reach beyond your expectations!

We look forward to the opportunity to impress upon your next visit to NYC!

Many thanks,

Reviewed 29 April 2012

My new Westside favorite! OK, it's very West, between 10th and 11th, but you'd never know you were only a few blocks from Times Sq. And a bit of a hike from the 8th Ave subway. But: the room is TWICE AS LARGE AS MOST BOUTIQUE HOTELS! The staff is friendly and no one cares if you are gay or straight. My 3rd floor room faced the two courtyards, both with hot tubs and waterfalls, chez lounges, and cabanas. The bedding, water pressure, towels, robes are all first rate. I did hear a bit of bass thumping from the lounge but hey, there were earplugs on the pillow.

9th Avenue was hopping with so many restaurants and walkers. Great people watching from the lobby.

Room Tip: I was on the 3rd floor - ask to be as far away from the club as possible if you need quiet
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Keith F, Guest Relations Manager at Cachet Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

To our most valued guest,

We are so pleased to hear of your great accomodations at THE OUT NYC. Thank you for taking the time to sharing your experience, and we look forward to having you during your next visit to New York!

Reviewed 29 April 2012

My recent stay at The OUT NYC hotel was one of the best places I've stayed for the gay community. The amenities and staff were extremely first class. A big shout out to David Lopez, Hotel Manager for his outstanding dedication to customer service and hospitality. I will definitely recommend The OUT to anyone.

Room Tip: Rooms on the street view are quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends

Hi Jeff,

We are so pleased to hear of your fantastic stay with us at THE OUT NYC. We look forward to accomodating you on your future stays in NYC, and can only hope we continue to exceed any and all of your expectations.

Additionally, we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience!