“Kasual and Kwik”

Cuisines: American, Deli, Greek
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Self service but hot food prepared to order. Food is fresh and counter service is polite. Prices are reasonable for the financial district. Not quite a diner and not quite a restaurant but clean and convenient. Hot breakfast for 2 with coffee $14.

1  Thank Nava1203

Reviewed 5 June 2013

I first have to say that I have not had lunch or dinner at Koyzina, but that is only because 1) I have only just "found" it, and 2) I have gone there for breakfast three times already! I was thrilled to see that Koyzina is open on Sundays, because it is hard to find eateries in the Financial District that are open on Sundays (or even Saturdays sometimes).

This place is clean and inviting. There are many choices for breakfast, from muffins to bagels to various choices of hot foods. I see that there is also a pasta bar and many sandwich choices, so I intend to go back and try some other meals. This is a place where you order at the counter (or in this case, assorted counters depending on what you want) and then you can sit at one of the many tables to have your meal.

Great choice for breakfast, and I will update this after I go again.

My food was extremely fresh and very delicious. The coffee was out of this world excellent!

1  Thank Lu-AnnR
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Excellent for breakfast and a quick bite. Busy during the lunch hour, less hectic at breakfast, but still busy.
Closed Saturday and Sundays

1  Thank pedidoctx
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Despite having a name seemingly conceived by the Kardashian sisters, this FiDi gem never ceases to disappoint. I can't tell you the number of times I have dashed in here to grab a quick breakfast before my morning Wall Street Walks walking tour and I am happy to say that they are always reliable. They have good, consistent service and their staff is friendly. While many Downtown businesses are closed on the weekends, this Kafe katers to tycoons and layman alike by staying open. I love popping in on a Saturday to get a toasted bagel and cream cheese!

1  Thank Annaline
Reviewed 7 January 2013

We stumbled across this excellent place after doing the usual touristy things. The food is excellent, the service was very good and the mix of customers made for a good atmosphere.