“Very good food”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Upper East Side
Cross street: 61st & 62nd
Reviewed 27 June 2018

6 of us went out to dinner, no one had anything other than something good to say. A wide variety of dishes, and each one was tasty. Staff attentive.
Would definitely go again when in the area.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is perfect if you are shopping near Bloomingdale's or anywhere on the east side in the low 60s. The food is quite good, the ambience is Pleasant and the service is fast. It's name is strange, but the food is Asian fusion - with a little bit of Chinese, a little Thai and some Japanese and sushi. I have eaten there many times and never had anything I didn't like. And on top of all this, the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Finding an Asian place with good reviews that does gluten free meant high expectations and hopes, unfortunately not met

- fried rice was cold and oily
- sesame beef was fairly tasteless
- peking duck was chewy and plum sauce not great

+ pepper beef was really top notch

Bill was amongst the priciest of meals here so not cheap either but I guess its UES ?

Rob

Reviewed 15 March 2018

This is a good bet for Japanese & Thai on Lexington. I had a Bento box. Ublike many paces they don't charge for the cup of green tea.

1  Thank Hugh B
Reviewed 24 February 2018

We ate here specifically because of the gluten free items and they were so, SO amazing. We were dying because it tasted so good. Being celiac I have not had good Asian cuisine in many, many years. I had the General Tso's chicken and it was heaven. A+++ we will be back this summer and I have already put it on our To do list. I ight have to eat here very day of my trip!