“Fresh Sweets”

Ranked #51 of 393 Bakeries in New York City
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

We stop at bakery for some sweets ,you have plenty of choices all looking so delicious. We try a chocolate cake and a red velvet was not nothing special for the price you pay. I think was overvalued

Write a ReviewReviews (1,065)

Reviewed 19 July 2016

I had a cupcake. The lemon cream cheese frosting was great but the texture of the cake was tough and muffin-like. Sprinkles is much better.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

I go through Grand Central everyday on my way home. I stopped by Magnolia to get some pastry for an event. It was stale and not all that appetizing. I will never buy from there again.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

On our way to dinner we passed this place and a line was out the door and 3 hours later there was still a line out the door. We purchased several cakes , pastries and cookies! Unbelievably Good!

Reviewed 7 July 2016

It's hard to choose among the many goodies Magnolia offers. The one drawback is, ironically, the queue as they are so popular!