In january 2001 I went for a 5 days shopping trip to New york and stayed at the Ritz hotel, I had heard so much about it ,so I was eager to give it a try. But I was disappointed ,the service was really bad! I don't appreciate if the staff judge me(Or anyone els) if I walk in with a pair of Loubutin or my snickers .Guess what I had on my feet this time?
The breakfast is not included and not impressing in anyway. When it was time to leave the didn't bother to help us with our 2 oversize baggage at the lobby and out because they where to busy to ignore us. The did got a minor chock when the realized than the stretch limo who drove up in front of the hotel was ours to take us to the airport.
No this is one place I never will go to again!Really bad service !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While constantly on the cutting edge, it is timeless tradition that makes New York City a favorite destination for so many. And whether it is taking afternoon tea in Star Lounge, or joining the noontime ritual of feeding the Central Park carriage horses across the street, guests of The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park will find tradition stands elegantly proud on Central Park South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz Carlton New York City
- Ritz New York City
- New York City Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Central Park
- Ritz Carlton Manhattan