4,087 results
All reviews cellar bar koi restaurant molton brown products darren sumner skating rink new york junior suite times square the ny public library park view hardwood floors huge bathroom perfect location hotel guests turn down service bottle of champagne the entire staff
Reviewed 7 June 2017

We stayed at The Bryant Park Hotel for 3 nights as part of our honeymoon and would highly recommend it. It's in a fantastic location just off of 5th Avenue by the library and overlooking the park. The hotel is extremely clean and modern and the rooms are beautiful. The staff were fantastic from the moment we arrived they couldn't do enough for us - as we were on our honeymoon they upgraded us and when we arrived in our fantastic room there was even a balloon, a bottle of bubbles and a lovely congratulatory note. We loved everything about our stay and wouldn't go anywhere else if we return to New York. Thank you so much to all the staff for making it perfect.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us for your Honeymoon, I am thrilled that you left with such great memories. Your praises are very much appreciated especially regarding the staff, I am very lucky to work with the best in the business. Everyone I work with loves what they do and celebrating special occasions is one of the highlights of their jobs. I am glad you enjoyed all the goodies to help celebrate your Honeymoon and I hope you return for many years to come. Wishing you lots of wonderful times together, health and happiness. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 6 June 2017

My daughters and I had a wonderful stay at Bryant Park Hotel. The staff went the extra mile to make sure we were comfortable & happy and gave us great tips and insight on last minute sight-seeing suggestions too. Our room was lovely, and the location was fabulous. We enjoyed being able to walk to shows and Time Square easily but were out of the fray. The park was a great too.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kristin243

Thank you so much for making us your destination for your family getaway and for rating us with 5 stars. I am very happy to hear that you and your daughters had such a great stay and enjoyed the staff and location. I have to agree with you, it is so nice to have a hotel just a few minutes from Times Square but not in the middle of all the excitement. We can't wait to welcome you all back again. All my best, Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 5 June 2017

When I arrived to the hotel I was greeted by warm and kind staff. The room was clean, fresh, and pretty. I was surprised to find that i had a porch over looking Bryant Park. I had an amazing stay, and look forward to returning.

Room Tip: Best view from high floors
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kosherdestinations

Hi, thank you for rewarding us with 5 stars and for recognizing the staff. They truly are wonderful and make coming to work something to look forward too. Thank you for praising the cleanliness, our Housekeepers work so hard and it is nice to see them get recognized. I am very happy to hear you will return again, hopefully soon! Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 5 June 2017

My wife and I do quite a few one-night, 3 show theater weekends to NYC (live only a relatively short train ride away). Over the years we've stayed in many places around the city and at basically every 4* and higher rated hotel from above 20th St and below 56th St. We had another favorite hotelonce that began charging a crazy residence fee that we strongly disagree with so was time to keep searching.

After returning today from our second stay, the Bryant Park Hotel is without a doubt our favorite hotel in the city and has anchored itself as our default hotel now.

The staff is incredibly kind. Everyone we have encountered has smiled, chatted, been friendly. That's incredibly rare in NYC hotels.

Rooms are smart, clean, well designed, and comfortable. Shower pressure is fantastic, another thing not always guaranteed in NYC.

The location is perfect. Across from the best park in the city, surrounded by restaurants, within walking distance to so many tourist sites, it's idea in every aspect.

The only negative is the power outlets need replacing. Many - and others have said the same - are loose and won't hold any plugs. If you stay, I recommend you buy and bring a socket saver. I've mentioned this to the staff so hopefully the hotel can begin updating outlets soon.

But really, it's hard to beat the Bryant Park Hotel. We will be back ... soon!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sppunk
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Thank you for choosing us for your Theatre weekend and for giving us 5 stars. I am very happy to hear that you and your wife had a great stay and left with some wonderful memories. I am very lucky to work with some of the best staff in the business, everyone truly cares about their jobs and making a positive difference. I am sorry to hear about the challenge with the outlets, My Engineering Director is on the case. We can't wait to have you back, if there is anything I can ever assist with please call upon me anytime. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a 5 night stay at the Bryant park. Went to celebrate mine and my husbands 40th birthdays. An absolutely fabulous hotel. The wonderful staff had left balloons and cake in our room. Which was lovely.
We had booked a park view room which was very well appointed and wonderfully comfortable bed.
All the staff were fantastic a special mention to Andrew Godard the concierge. Fantastic service through email before our trip and also when we were there. Louis the doorman was also lovely.
The hotel is in a perfect position for everything.
Our only disappointment was the cellar bar was closed for refurbishment as we were looking forward to having a few drinks in there and also missed out on the happy hour for guests.
But as the hotel, our room and the staff were so wonderful it made up for it.
Would love to stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay with us for your husbands 40th birthday. I am happy to hear that you left with such wonderful memories. I was especially excited to hear your praises regarding Andrew. I couldn't wait to show Andrew your review, he is so deserving of all the praises. We are lucky to have him working with us. Thank you for recommending us and we can't wait to welcome you back again. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com