4,126 results
All reviews cellar bar koi restaurant molton brown products darren sumner skating rink new york junior suite times square the ny public library park view hardwood floors huge bathroom perfect location turn down service hotel guests bottle of champagne the entire staff
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Hotel was great, but the queen size bed was not very comfortable. Last time we stayed we had a king size bed and it was very comfortable. The queen beds feel like a fold out couch. Otherwise a great stay. Thanks!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2016

I want to first thank you for your loyalty with us. There is no better compliment than getting to see familiar faces. Regarding the queen bed comfort, normally as you mentioned the beds are comfortable. I am sorry this time you felt otherwise. I hope you come back again in 2017 and have a wonderful holiday. Please contact me the next time you would like to visit and I will make sure you are 100% happy. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

We recently stayed overnight at the Bryant Park hotel. The staff was awesome immediately upon our arrival. The room was simple yet elegant and very spacious. We had a balcony on the 20th floor overlooking Bryant Park which was set up for the annual Winter Village. This hotel was within minutes walking distance of Times Square. The hotel restaurant, Koi, was superb. Don't forget happy hour for all registered guests from 5-6 in the Cellar Bar serving unlimited beer, wine and well drinks. Also open late on Thursday nights for after dinner music and drinks.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi John, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and for giving us 5 stars! I am so glad that you had a great stay and enjoyed the staff, services and location. I want to wish you and your loved ones a wonderful holiday and new Year! I hope to welcome you back in 2017. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Had a great weekend in NYC staying at the Bryant. Staff were great. Room was perfect. Location is unbeatable. The hotel is situated right across from Bryant Park. Near times square but far enough that you feel like you're outside the insanity and hoards clogging the sidewalks. Subway is at end of block to zip uptown or down. Can't go wrong with this great hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for making us your new goto hotel in NYC. That really is an honor considering you have almost 500 hotels to choose from. You definitely made us feel very special. I really appreciated your comments about our location, it is great to have a hotel near Times Square but not in the middle of all the excitement. I want to wish you and your family a wonderful holiday and New Year! Looking forward to welcoming you back again. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Love this hotel! The Staff are wonderful. Great location, too. Unfortunately they had an issue with the hot water, so I had to give it a 4, but was fixed In a reasonable length of time. Wish the sofa and chair were more comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

VIP treatment from arrival until late checkout on departure. We stayed in 1402 a Jr. King Suite with balcony that has partial views of Bryant Park. This was an unexpected upgrade from the queen room booked. Staff surprised us with a complimentary bottle of champagne and a thoughtful card in honor of our anniversary.

Every staff member knew our name and hotel guests are given immediate priority in the Cellar Bar and on the elevator. There was a two day private event at the hotel with a line down the block and we were always rushed past the crowd, through the door and up the elevator. Never waited for a thing.

The room was very clean, spacious and in good repair. Light and modern. Great water pressure in the shower. Street noise was not an issue. Free well drinks during happy hour in the Cellar Bar M-F from 5-6pm.

Great safe midtown location with two subway lines within a block. The taxi from LGA was approx $50 during peak Friday afternoon traffic and $35 during off peak time Sunday afternoon. Also, there is a bus that runs from LGA to Byant Park for $15 pp. Time square is 5 blocks-ish.

I never have allegiance to any one hotel brand but after having lived in NYC and visited a number of times since moving this will be my go to place for future visits.

Great job to all the staff!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2016

WOW! Your review is amazing. Thank you so much for giving us 5 stars. I am so glad you had a great stay and enjoyed the staff, room and all the perks. Your review means a lot to us and I hope you come back soon. Wishing you and your loved ones a healthy and happy New Year. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com