“Authentic West Indian food.”
Review of Sybil's Bakery

Sybil's Bakery
Ranked #5,984 of 14,719 Restaurants in New York City
Neighbourhood: Manhattan
Neighbourhood: Manhattan
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Sybil’s has been apart of the Caribbean community and the Indo South American community for as long as I can remember. All dishes and pastries are influenced from the Caribbean and Indo South American culture. Eating food from this establishment reminds me of a culture forgotten. Although everything is freshly made, my favorite dishes are the fish sandwich and the fish cake. I always return to this location because the food is awesome. FYI look beyond the line, the food is worth it.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Products here are mostly bakery and West Indian food.
The establishment has been around for years,however due to large volume of people, the establishment become care free with their products.

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

So this place has been a go to for me from my days in Brooklyn at the original Sybil's. I felt like having some current slices so I stopped off there on said day I went in took a number and waited , I thought the reason for taking a number was so you could be served in the order in which you came , I guess I was wrong cause there is a short black young lady that works there that took her friend who came in after me and serviced her when I asked what was the purpose of taking a number if she was going to service who she feels like servicing. This was one of the worst visits I have had going there no respect..

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

There are two locations in Queens. Come to this one and do not be disappointed. Grab a number ticket at door for service. Usually lots of people there. Can call ahead for large orders.

The black pudding is really good. Wished they made sweet potato black pudding too. Curry goat just comes off the bone. Roti and dahl pourri were also good.

Tennis rolls were worth the trip. Bought a bunch to take home. Toasted with white cheese is best way to eat.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This place rocks! I love the bakery items!! It is indeed one of the best places ever. They have all items from sodas to snacks.