“Terrible Service”

Central Park Tours with Bike NYC
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I went in to redeem a groupon and was told very condescendingly that I should have made a reservation. When I asked if it was possible to reserve it at the moment, I was told that "only if I gave a good review on trip advisor." When I replied that I would think about it depending on the service, the male employee responded that he would "have to think about renting me a bike." I waited to see if he would rent one out to me while the entire staff serviced those behind me. When I asked if he was going to rent me the bike, he said that he was "still thinking about it." He was incredibly rude, unapologetic, and had the worst customer service etiquette I have ever experienced. When the rest of the staff heard us talking, they defended the employee and proceeded to attack me for not having made a reservation. It is evident that this business does not care for its customers and is discriminatory towards people of color as I felt I received subpar treatment compared to others. One final word: you cannot and should not intimidate a customer to give you a good review.

5  Thank Dennis D

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Amazing bike tour. Tour was 2 hours and we were able to explore the entire park. We stopped and took pictures as well and were never rushed. Ask for Teddy. He was amazing!

Reviewed 24 January 2014

I stayed in park central hotel and I really appreciate the great treatment and helpful person her name is Elizabith

Reviewed 18 October 2013

They charged my credit card twice and now won't answer emails. Calling them results in lots of excuses. Won't provide admin contact. Sounds like Russian mob
Stay away. Awful organization
Will complain to credit card company. Never had this type of problem anywhere I have travelled

2  Thank Len W
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We looked online and found discounted online rates for bike rentals and tours of Central Park. We stopped in and they honored the rates that we found and got us right on a tour. They were busy but helped us very quickly. We really enjoyed having the tour guide because he stopped several places and told us the history of the park which we would have never known if we would have rode on our own. We had our 12 year old daughter with us so she rode on a double bike with my husband and it worked out perfectly! We didn't have to worry about her but she was able to enjoy the tour the same. I would highly recommend Central Park Tours with Bike NYC at 117 West 58th St, NY, NY. Great way to see Central Park!