“Highly Recommend This Bike Tour”

Central Park Tours with Bike NYC
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Amazing bike tour. Tour was 2 hours and we were able to explore the entire park. We stopped and took pictures as well and were never rushed. Ask for Teddy. He was amazing!

Reviewed 24 January 2014

I stayed in park central hotel and I really appreciate the great treatment and helpful person her name is Elizabith

Reviewed 18 October 2013

They charged my credit card twice and now won't answer emails. Calling them results in lots of excuses. Won't provide admin contact. Sounds like Russian mob
Stay away. Awful organization
Will complain to credit card company. Never had this type of problem anywhere I have travelled

2  Thank Len W
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We looked online and found discounted online rates for bike rentals and tours of Central Park. We stopped in and they honored the rates that we found and got us right on a tour. They were busy but helped us very quickly. We really enjoyed having the tour guide because he stopped several places and told us the history of the park which we would have never known if we would have rode on our own. We had our 12 year old daughter with us so she rode on a double bike with my husband and it worked out perfectly! We didn't have to worry about her but she was able to enjoy the tour the same. I would highly recommend Central Park Tours with Bike NYC at 117 West 58th St, NY, NY. Great way to see Central Park!

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 May 2013

We rented bikes for 2 hours at half price from time out website ($10 each). There was minimum fuss to get the bikes - they weren't the most deluxe but the eight gears were fine.
The weather had just cleared and we had a very pleasant cycle around. In retrospect we needed three hours to stop and take in all the sights on route. The cycle lane is clearly marked and makes it very safe.
Would recommend this.