“Print Restaurant on 11th Avenue and 48th St is a culinary delight!”
Review of PRINT

Reserve with OpenTable
PRINT is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #124 of 15,768 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: 48th Street
Description: Located within a renovated and repurposed printing factory in the heart of Hell's Kitchen, PRINT Restaurant is among one of the country's leading restaurants dedicated to seasonal, sustainable cuisine. PRINT'S farm-to-table menu is updated daily to best showcase ingredients procured by in-house forager Meghan Boledovich and Chef Gary King from the farmers market, regional farms and other artisan purveyors. Designed by David Rockwell, the soul of the restaurant is extended through its decor, which conveys the sentiment that quality-procured ingredients are better appreciated on a beautiful plate in a casual, but elegant setting. Open seven days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner (and brunch on weekends), PRINT Is located at 653 11th Avenue (at 48th street).
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Print Restaurant is an excellent option for dinner with friends, date night or a celebratory dinner. I went to Print to celebrate my friend's birthday and the staff knocked it out the park with their celebratory spirit. The cuisine screams farm to table with the freshness and the innovation with the menu options. The first must have starters are Artisan Rye Sourdough Bread and the Six Widow's Hole Oysters which are as delectable and delicious as the menu describes. My entree was Fettuccine with Braised Pork Shoulder and it was a culinary treat. The Roasted Heritage Chicken Breast was juicy and flavorful. I left the restaurant thinking about when I would be back to have this again.

1  Thank NikiBNYC

Reviewed 30 December 2017

You can tell from the time you sit down that the chef at Print runs a tight ship. Although they prefer you order all your food at one time, this allows them to time your meal perfectly -- if not a little too expediently at times.

The thing we liked best about this restaurant was the imagination and creativity in the menu. Far from having the standard options of fine dining, the menu offers a large variety of entrees. We started with burrata adorned with blood oranges, which was a clever and wonderful combination. I had the most delicious asian dumplings I've ever had, and my husband had scallops atop a bed of tomatoes and cream sauce that were cooked to perfection.

Even the details like the French press coffee and beautiful desserts (we had the maple cheesecake) were spot on.

A delicious spot to have a nice meal. It's reasonably priced for the quality of food. For two, it was less than $200 with tip with an appetizer, bottle of wine, two entrees, a side, coffee and dessert.

1  Thank Truthintraveling88
Reviewed 29 December 2017

We were guests at Ink48 with a 5 day stay over Christmas week. One of our many restaurant meals during the week was at Print, Ink48's first floor restaurant. We usually avoid hotel restaurants as an unwritten rule but this is a wonderful reason for why our rule has exceptions. We went for lunch. A nice to time to go. The service was efficient and friendly. The menu featured farm to table fare; we started with the house made pretzel - so soft and warm from the oven with sides of ground mustard and pimento cheese, and sized to share; our mains were the organic chicken and the shrimp cobb salad, both excellent. We closed by sharing an out of this world s'mores molten lava cake. A solid wine and drink list produced a nice sauv blanc and a well crafted smoky manhattan to complement our meal. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

We had our Christmas dinner at Print Restaurant.
We arrived quite late due to the traffic being hectic (a good 20mins after the table was booked for). However we got our table after only a two minute wait and they were very gracious about it all.
Our waitress was very helpful and on hand to answer our questions about the meal.
I had a Tamoya cocktail, which was incredible (although bot cheap at $17) and my family had a malbeck (apologies for spelling!) which was worked through quite quickly and also a negroni cocktail which also was very good. We started with bread which was Pannetone, an interesting starter as it was quite sweet. My dad had the octopus which was a generous serving but found very tasty. My mum and brother had the oysters which they said were one of the best they have had.
For the main I had the duck and it was incredible - so delicious and tender, the apple went with it beautifully and it ws just the right size. My dad and brother had the beef, I tried a little and it just melted in my mouth. However, they said that, after a while, the sauce became a little too rich.
For pudding my mum had the stilton cheese platter. The cheese was incredibly strong (I couldn't talk to my brother the next day despite him brushing his teeth and eating mints as he had had some the night before!) but very good she said. My dad had the chocolate pudding which was a little too bitter for my taste.
I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Cheap quality of the ingredients, 30USD for a standard breakfast, basic and not memorable one. I don't recommend.

1  Thank Matthieu L