“Great for all meals”
Review of Fiat Cafe

Fiat Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Fiat Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #305 of 15,866 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Nolita
Cross street: Spring Street
Transit: 6 train @ Spring street, R & N & W trains @ Prince street, J & M trains @ Bowery & B,D,F, V trains @ Broadway-Lafayette
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We ate breakfast here twice and lunch another time - all in a few days! Fiat has a delightful French waitress/manager who is charming and so happy to oblige. The kitchen turns out well-sized and crafted foods from across the Italian regions, with some local favourites for breakfast. We were sorry to have our final meal of our holiday here but it was a fitting finale to reflect the great venue.

2  Thank Sean H

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

This is the only other place in New York City, and the only one that is still in business today, where eggplant parmigiana dish is what it supposed to be—a celebration of fresh tomato sauce and parmigiana making love to eggplant—without any unnecessary extras. Love the authentic atmosphere. Will come back again.

1  Thank DrJoieDeVivre
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Eggs benedict was excellent with a couple of perfect poached eggs. Coffee was the best I had in my time in NYC. Girlfriend also very much enjoyed her smoked salmon dish. Be warned it's another 'cash only' place!

1  Thank James C
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I had literally flown in from London jet lagged.I was staying in BOWERY and wondered to this hidden gem in the village.Great welcoming from staff.I decided to carb load as I was preparing for a long run next day with my running club Midnight Runners.I ordered Lasagne with veg .It was out of this world.Of all the Lasagne dishes I had in USA by far best.huge portion, fantastic flavours and eclectic atmosphere.I didn'need to eat next day as that meal kept me going the next day for my 10k run which completed.Fiat cafe you have one very happy customer from the uk

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We were staying just down the road from this little cafe and had breakfast a couple of times there. It was exactly what I had hoped for, from our trip to New York; a well run, independent business giving you that authentic New York experience.
If you are in the area (or even if you are not) it is worth making a trip out to it.
We had breakfast but the evening menu looked pretty good as well.

Thank you.