Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$140
Official SiteUS$140
Hotels.comUS$140
PricelineUS$140
Expedia.comUS$140
Trip.comUS$164
2,370 results
All reviews wtc memorial freedom tower the financial district battery park rooftop restaurant filtered water wall street lower manhattan new york free coffee brooklyn bridge rooms are small corner room around the corner nyc hotel few blocks cq
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2021

My flight home was at 8 pm and they refused to store my luggage. Then they lied to me and said this was a city policy, which was a complete lie since other hotels store luggage, even during Covid. The front desk person sarcastically told me to carry my 10 pound bag with me all day. They made me pay $30 to store in room until 3. If they were clear about this when I booked, I would have stayed somewhere else.
P.S they bathroom have a mold and dresser had some bags with garbage inside!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Sophia S
Krystin Gimpel, General Manager at Club Quarters Hotel, World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Thank you for your review and feedback. My apologies that you were not aware of our policies prior to checking out. I will be sure that we are alerting guests upon arrival so they can plan accordingly, Many of our Services and Amenities have been altered or discontinued during the pandemic. There is a notation to contact the hotel for details but again I am sorry that you were not aware. I hope we will be able to bring some of these services back soon. Stay well during these trying times

Reviewed 26 March 2021

The room was really clean and our view was right across from the South Pool at WTC. The room was very clean. The room size was spacious, however I am not sure how much this room would be in regular season but for when I stayed there it was very reasonable.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank Leigh M
Krystin Gimpel, General Manager at Club Quarters Hotel, World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you again. Stay Well

Reviewed 3 March 2021

If want water in 8tl make sure u call ahead if dnt want to use the fountain. 8ed was super room clean temperature only at 79° shower low Pressure toilet had to hold to flush dwn. Location was great. No smoking . 25 ft from 8uilding or get a fine on ur 8ill.

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank malik498
Krystin Gimpel, General Manager at Club Quarters Hotel, World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Thank you for your review and feedback. We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 January 2021

I’ve stayed here off and on for the past 3-4 months, and every time, it’s a fantastic experience. The rooms are so great, I love having a private balcony, and the mini kitchen area has helped me stay on track with my healthy eating. I highly recommend this place as I will be staying here again and again!

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank m0nijam
Krystin Gimpel, General Manager at Club Quarters Hotel, World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad you have enjoyed your stays with us and continue to visit us. We look forward to seeing you soon. My Best -

Reviewed 28 December 2020

I had an amazing stay here because everyone was so helpful. I loved how the hotel was taking amazing measures to keep their customers safe. I felt safe - not to mention it was extremely clean and quiet. Great location in the Wall Street and WTC area. Nice and clean room with a good size bathroom with great walk in shower. Friendly and professional front desk staff. I had a perfect stay.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank OnAir14673582486
Krystin Gimpel, General Manager at Club Quarters Hotel, World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2020

Thank you for your review and rating. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay. We wish you a safe and memorable beginning to 2021.