“Just another NYC eatery”
Review of Green Cafe

Green Cafe
Ranked #7,165 of 15,868 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 17 October 2015

Don't go here too often. My experiences have been okay. Didn't find anything to really write home about..just another NY eatery. Would I go back. Well, probably not on top of my list.

Reviewed 23 October 2014

Lots of sandwich/deli choices in a good location near Central Park. Got the New Yorker with potato salad and friends got the pastrami. Both delicious!

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Bland is an understatement. Food is boring with no taste. Employees are extremely rude. Cashier ripped the plastic protective case off my credit card and ruined it without a care in the world. I asked her why she tore it off, she said it didn't work with it on. When I told her she is the only cashier I have been to across the entire US who has had a problem with it she told me she didn't believe me. I told her she should have asked before destroying my property. All of my cc are in those and I have never has a problem. RUDE!!!!!!!!
I had them pay me for it.
Also worst excuse for a cafe latte I have ever had. I might as well have poured day old coffee in a paper cup and nuked it.
Don't waste your time! Go to Starbucks a few doors down.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We were starving after walking around all day and FAO Schwarz was our last stop. We decided to eat here and take the subway back. We got some delicious soup and smoothies for pretty cheap and they were very good. Would recommend!

Reviewed 13 April 2013

Wee came from Texas just to have lunch at this Cafe, we were told the food was good and I was not disapointed with my Ruben's Sandwich.