4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$177
Hotels.comUS$177
Expedia.comUS$177
FindHotelUS$177
HurbUS$177
Destinia.comUS$201
1,403 results
All reviews freedom tower battery park memorial site the financial district club quarters rooftop restaurant great hotel new york world trade bottled water wall st brooklyn bridge queen bed superior room would stay here again free coffee around the corner
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2021

I’d stayed at other hotels in the Cory and wanted to switch it up. I found the World Hotel on hotels.com. I arrived way before my proposed check in. I was nervous that I’d have to figure out how to stay in the lobby with my baggage but was whisked away into a very comfortable and ready room to my great surprise and relief. Arnold and Spencer were amazing.

A few days in some new guests were making noise and I needed sleep the. Ugh this before a big conference. I was able to call up the front desk and get the option of a new room on the quieter side of the hotel. Kevin was in his street clothes and literally minutes out the door but stayed on an extra few minutes to make sure that I was happy with the room (even gave me a few room options to inspect). When there was a problem with my fridge or I need more towels a quick text and someone was at my door In not time.

I’m definitely staying here again. The views are amazing and the service was impeccabl!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank sabrina4eve4
Krystin Gimpel, General Manager at World Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2021

Thank you for your review and feedback. I am so glad to know that our team ensured your stay was productive and comfortable. We hope to welcome you when you are in our neighborhood next. Kindly -

Reviewed 1 May 2021

The television is really hard to use. It was hard to press play and pause, scroll , and when I get it to play Netflix was grainy. There was something along the bedside table and floor. Otherwise, great!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your kind review. I appreciate your feedback and will address these areas. We hope to welcome you again ... Stay well

Reviewed 26 April 2021

This is my first time staying at a hotel since the pandemic and I will say that World Center Hotel exceeded my expectations. With separate in and out doors, various ways to check in and out, the ability to text your service requests to staff and hand sanitizer stations all throughout the hotel really made me feel that safety was a top priority.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Krystin Gimpel, General Manager at World Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2021

Thank you for your review. I am Delighted that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated our Safe & Clean program. You brought a smile to my face. It's so nice to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We hope to welcome you again !

Reviewed 23 April 2021

Our room was in the 12 floor and we got one windows and it looked inside the hotel. Was hoping for a better view, as well as no ken came to clean our room between each night. People kept coming into the elevator even though it was a two people limit. It was a good stay but it could have been better

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review and feedback. While I am glad you had a good stay, I am sorry your stay was not what you expected. One of our Safety Guidelines during this pandemic is we are not providing Housekeeping Services to occupied rooms. You can certainly text or call our Front Desk and we can deliver clean linens and towels and take any items you wish to have removed. Hopefully in the next few months there will be positive changes that allow us to pull back from some of these protocols. Please contact us when you are looking to return, we will work to provide you a room with a few and up-to-date safety protocols. our Best -

Reviewed 18 April 2021

There was no hot water in the shower! The water was barely warm! The room was very cold! No matter how I tried to turn up the Temperature on the thermostat it just stopped at 78! The WiFi is a complete trash! I tried calling guest service from the phone provided but no one answered!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. I am so sorry to hear of your experience. We have not had any system wide issues, I certainly would like to look further into this. If you could send the room # you stayed, I will have our Engineering team inspect this. When you are next traveling to our neighborhood, I hope you will reach out to me and allow me to look after your room placement and see that your stay is without issue. Hope to hear from you in the near future. Stay well