4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$140
Hotels.comUS$140
PricelineUS$140
Expedia.comUS$140
eDreamsUS$140
StayForLongUS$165
1,393 results
All reviews freedom tower battery park memorial site the financial district club quarters rooftop restaurant great hotel new york world trade bottled water wall st brooklyn bridge queen bed superior room would stay here again free coffee around the corner
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 February 2021

I want for a small getaway with my friend we had the king suite or the one with the living room we had a great view of the freedom Tower it’s a great little room. We will definitely stay again the price isn’t bad the hotel was cleaned. I like that if you had any question you just text him and they would reply right away.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank dominguez0220
Krystin Gimpel, General Manager at World Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2021

Thank you for your review ... We are glad you enjoyed your small getaway with us. We hope to see you when you next decide to break away for a bit. Be well ..

Reviewed 8 February 2021 via mobile

There are a lot of hotels in this city. Pick almost anything over this one.

Checked in. Parked in the parking garage. I booked on the hotel website as opposed to a discount site because I am traveling for work and it is my honeymoon. (Snow storm required an unexpected trip to NYC...)

Check in was ok and the gentleman at the desk said he had given me a room with a great view. Get to room and the view is not at all what was promised. I paid to stay here because my husband wanted to see the World Trade Center area.

I go back down and am moved to another floor. This room seems smaller (no couch) but the view is better. However the internet makes streaming or working impossible. It's absolutely the worst internet I have ever used. I come from the mountains and we never have issues like this.

Then the tv itself stops working. A visit from maintenance involves the guy telling us how awful the internet is and how much he hates it. He says we will get a different room with working tv.

Front desk does eventually give us another room but the view is not near as good and again, that is why I stayed here.

I am in the city often for work as are many of my colleagues. This ideally would be the perfect location for a hotel for business travelers. Too bad they couldn't meet the most basic of needs.

Also there's no open restaurant, no terrace view, no bottled water and no snacks available. So glad I am almost done with this trip.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank tngirl37725

I hope you received my response via email sent the other day. I apologize for your experience and thank you for taking the time to provide the details. I hope to hear from you

Reviewed 10 January 2021

Definitely a great experience. We got checked in at 3 and went to the room to rest up for a little bit but ended losing track of time for how comfy and clean it was. The room was a little small but was still very comfy. The view was nice as well. I enjoyed going to the 20th floor to see rooftop view. Due to covid it’s a great time to go. Very reasonably priced and less people. The hotel customer service however was the best part. Shout out to Masha-Ann for taking such good care of us. She was very refreshing to talk to made me feel like I was at home. We will definitely be coming back!

Date of stay: January 2021
2  Thank Hugh S
Krystin Gimpel, General Manager at World Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

Thank you for review and feedback. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed our hotel, our neighborhood and our Front Desk Staff ! I will be sure to share with Marsha-Ann.

We hope to see you again .. until then stay well ...

Our Best

Reviewed 17 December 2020

The staff at check in was so personable and the view is amazing looking out the window, the buildings were so beautiful. The stay here is definitely worth it and the room was affordable. Definitely would recommend.

Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank smwhitman0209
Krystin Gimpel, General Manager at World Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2020

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay ... We do hope to welcome you again when you are traveling to our neighborhood next. Wishing you a joy-filled Holiday and all our Best in 2021.

Reviewed 30 November 2020 via mobile

5 stars all the way! This hotel blew me away. It had everything I needed. Check in was swift and staff were efficient and friendly. This hotel is in pristine condition and is beautiful even down to the hallways leading to the rooms.

I must say they have all the proper protocols in place to deal with covid which was great to see. I stayed in the superior room with kitchenette and microwave. My room was pretty much a suite. I even had a living room space. The bed was the most comfortable mattress I have slept on inside of a hotel in a long time. I just melted into it.

The best part was the incredible view of the world trade center right across the street! The room had a door that opened into a slight balcony. I couldn't stop oogling over the incredible view I had. I couldn't ask for more with this hotel, it was a superb experience!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank 477kendrah
Krystin Gimpel, General Manager at World Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and had such a great sleep :-) ! We are a bit biased but do agree that the views of the 9/11 plaza and surrounding lower Manhattan are incredible. We hope to welcome you again ... Wishing you and your a healthy and joy-filled Holiday Season ...

Our Best -