“Truly Outstanding!”

Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: East Village
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

What a gem! This was simply delicious. We had never enjoyed Belgian Waffles this good since the ones we ate at Bruges, Belgium.

My wife ordered the Waffle with Vanilla Ice Cream and Dulce de Leche and I ordered the Waffle with Vanilla Ice Cream and Chocolate Syrup.

The menu looked so fantastic that we had trouble selecting the option we wanted. We would need a full week at Waffles & Dinges in order to enjoy all of their creative recipes.

Next time I will order "De Throwdown" which is the recipe which beat Bobby Flay on the "Throwdown Challenge".

Without a doubt, Waffles & Dinges is a MUST stop for Waffle enthusiasts visiting New York City.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

First of all, the kid working behind the counter was the sweetest. Their Nutella creation was DELICIOUS!!! It's the first place I'll go back to when I travel to NYC again.

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

Fancy expensive waffles. Very impressive packaging. I would have to say they are well worth trying once.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Wafels & Dinges now have a small shop in Bryant Park right on the corner of W 42nd Street and 6th Ave. Delicious Belgium Waffels with various toppings. Excellent coffee and good service. We enjoyed it.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

The Wafel has some kind of weird aftertaste. I noticed it last time about 4 months ago. I was watching them today and I think it's too much spray on the irons. I had to throw it away bc it was disgusting. I guess if you never had it before you won't know the difference but it's not very good to me anymore but the staff is nice and the ingredients are quality. I just think they are using too much Pam or whatever.

2  Thank Leila318