3,383 results
All reviews trump soho trump hotel spring street koi restaurant new york soho area nespresso machine hudson river corner suite holland tunnel in room dining room service floor to ceiling windows freedom tower turn down service higher floor an upgrade
Reviewed 10 February 2018

I recently stayed at The Dominick with my daughter Audrey's Golden 15th Birthday. We stayed from January 25-28. I had planned some surprises for her since it was a girl's trip and hubby stayed home so we could have some fun! The Hotel had some very nice people working there and even though we had some issues with some of her surprises and other things. It was the way that the Management handled everything! Omar the Manager really went after correcting the situations and really made it right immediately. Omar and I got to know each other quite quickly it was very reassuring. I was extremely impressed with this, because we only stay at 5 star Hotels and when problems do occur, not always does the Management try to correct the situations. We stayed in the One Bedroom family suite and was extremely impressed by the magnificent views of not only New York but also the Hudson River and New Jersey. We left the windows open all night it was fabulous! The water pressure in the shower was also fantastic and this usually doesn't happen. The bellmen and the doormen were so courteous and very happy all of the time. At first I wasn't sure if I would revisit this Hotel, but honestly, I thing I do respect is when something goes wrong and mistakes happen, it is how the Management approaches and handles the situation that is important. For this, as well as the views and room size I believe The Dominick will be a Hotel our family will revisit when we are in New York.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
TheDominickTeam, Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear Suzanne M,

Thank you for the review and feedback!
We are happy you enjoyed your time with us while celebrating Audrey's birthday!
We are delighted that Omar was able to provide you excellent service.
We thank you for choosing The Dominick and we hope to welcome you back on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

I recently spent a weekend in New York, as a retreat away from my young children! I don’t get much sleep at home—so upon check in, I requested a quiet room. Jenny went above and beyond and gave me not only a quiet spot but also a beautiful room with amazing views! In addition to her great service, I’d like to give a shout out to Mark, the concierge, with the charming accent. He was not only knowledgeable but also delightful to deal with. Mark never made me feel rushed although, I know he was quite busy. Thank you also to Omar, the manager, for his assistance!

Overall, it was an amazing stay & the location couldn’t have been any better! It was in a quiet area yet close enough to walk to many great restaurants and lots of awesome shopping! I look forward to returning, both to NYC and The Dominick Hotel; next time with my entire family.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
TheDominickTeam, Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear Sidneymccartin,

We are grateful for this review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that Jenny, Mark and Omar were able to provide excellent service during your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

I admit it. Despite being blocks from my office in New York, I refused to stay here because it was the Trump Soho. But now that it is rebadged the Dominick, this will be my go to. The room is massive by New York standards, the location in Soho/Tribeca is so convenient for my job, but also great for tourists visting that area. The room ghas nice high-tech touches like remote lighting / window shade control, a big bathroom/shower, yuou name it. My only complaint is that they charge an additional $15 for Wifi. Seems like most places include that in this day & age, even if they force you to join a rewards program to get it.

When I returned from my meeting to pick up my bags, they let me access the locker room in the spa to change, instead of having to do it in a bathroom stall. Thanks, Dominick! I'll be back!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank markbQ544SA
TheDominickTeam, Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear MarkbQ544SA,

Thank you for the review and feedback.
We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and our room features.
We hope to welcome you back again soon.
Thank you again for choosing The Dominick.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

This hotel was a huge disappointment. Besides for the toxic smell emanating from carpets apparently, the staff are unhelpful, and almost confrontational, especially the overnight front desk man. He has no place in a customer service roll. The bathrooms while large, were never properly clean and you can tell from the build up of black scum. The staff gather together chatting and ignoring guests and you can overhear them swearing. I would avoid this hot mess at all costs.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Dean S
TheDominickTeam, Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear Dean S,

Thank you for the feedback, we are sorry that we fell short to deliver exceptional service to you.
We will address with our staff accordingly as this is not how we typically serve our guests.
We apologize again for any inconveniences you experienced during your stay and we thank you for choosing The Dominick.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I had a girls' trip planned and we stayed at the Trump SoHo. Our room was freshly carpeted and the smell was a little funny. The front desk agent happily and quickly moved us to a room (which had older carpet, next to be renovated), but the view made up for the slightly outdated carpet. We smiled each time we walked in and out of the hotel and saw Chris and Angel at the front doors. These gentlemen were perfection and happily greeted us about 100x during our weekend. Gabriella at the front desk stood out as an asset to the property as well. I would definitely return. The hotel was elegant, without being stuffy and the service was spectacular.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Jefst25,

Thank you for the review, we are happy that you enjoyed your stay and that Chris, Angel and Gabriella were able to make your stay comfortable, we will share this nice feedback with them.
We hope to welcome you back again in the future.