3,372 results
All reviews trump soho trump hotel spring street koi restaurant new york soho area nespresso machine hudson river corner suite holland tunnel in room dining room service floor to ceiling windows freedom tower turn down service higher floor an upgrade
Reviewed 4 October 2014

I spent a week in the hotel. Overall the hotel is in a fantastic location right on Spring Street with two subway lines right across the road. We had a one bedroom suite which was perfect.

Positives
- Location is perfect right on Spring street
- Nice decor with a modern hip feel
- excellent front desk staff - nothing too hard
- Koi restaurant surprisingly good. Great sushi

Things that could be better
- There is no where really to sit and have a drink. Small bar in the restaurant and a lobby area that does not really feel like a lounge space. Looks better in the online photos than in real life. Still good just could be better.
- Gym is pretty much standard small hotel gym. Some cardio gear however limited equipment
- Cafe next to the Spa was not open. In the photos looks amazing with the pools and spa however in real life small and not really a space you would sit.
- There is a stunning function space called SoHi however not available to guests. They should turn this into a bar as the views over Manhattan are amazing.

I have stayed in several NY hotels and this is a good one.

I'd stay in the hotel again

Room Tip: We booked through Amex travel and got an automatic room upgrade. Try and get a room higher up for views and less noise.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2014

Location is great and hotel is attractive. The bed is extremely comfortable and room is nice sized. That said, we have had a clogged toilet every single day of the five days we have been here. They claim to have fixed it each time, but the next day it is the same thing. It is terrible to think that you should plan on going to the bathroom somewhere besides your room, but we have to. Not only that, but the residue from the plumber "snake" they use is still in the tile around the toilet and in the shower area. That is truly disgusting. We have only been given new soap twice, so it is safe to assume they have used ours or not washed at all. Either way, that is sewage on their hands and all over our room. I will never stay here again!!!

• Stayed: October 2014
2  Thank popartpooch
TrumpNYCSoHo, Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2014

Dear popartpooch,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your stay did not live up to your expectations. I would be happy to personally discuss it with you, and can be reached at jcohen@trumphotels.com or 212.842.5527.

Jackie Cohen
Executive Office

Reviewed 2 October 2014

We chose Trump Soho for its location, its view and because of the brand name Trump, after our four night stay this September we can say that we stayed in a luxurious (but in need for renovation) bus stop. The biggest problem is the staff, they try to be polite but they seem tired, overworked and bothered. Nobody explained to us how to operate the controls in our room or the elevator, turn down service was provided only when we asked for it, the front desk was almost always crowded because there was only one person there so we had to wait in the line for at least half an hour for anything, coffee in the morning was throwed to us, not brought, and there was always something missing, the sugar or the milk. The view from the 37th floor was amazing, the bed was very comfortable and the doormen were very nice and helpful. We will not there again because we did not feel welcome.

Room Tip: The higher the better
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Christina K,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am very sorry that your stay did not live up to your expectations, and I would be happy to personally discuss it with you. I can be reached at gmaoberoi@trumphotels.com or 212.842.5527.

Reviewed 1 October 2014

My daughter and I recently spent a few days at the Trump Soho. The staff is top notch but the room isn't what I thought it would be for the price. Yes it's a nice size for NYC and the bed is very comfortable. The furniture was a little worn, the makeup mirror light didn't work (which two girls really need!) and the sink was so slow draining. The first night when we were getting ready to shower, we realized we only had one wash cloth. Not a big deal but I'm just not sure why every room would get the once over before the next guest. This is why I didn't give it a 5 rating. I've stayed in many luxury hotels and some have been outstanding. This one just needs a little work to be at that point! Should I have the desire to stay in Soho again, I would stay here.

Room Tip: My rate was supposed to include free wifi but I was charged anyway so check your bill when checking out!
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank an2nini
TrumpNYCSoHo, Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2014

Dear an2nini,

I am pleased to hear that overall you did enjoy your stay at Trump SoHo. Thank you for the additional feedback on the room - it is much appreciated. We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 1 October 2014

Really nice hotel .Superb welcome and great customer service throughout our 4 day stay from all the porters and reception staff. 5 mins walk to fantastic shopping , 10 mins walk to great restaurants . Rooms are generous sizes and the queen sized bed was one of the best sleeps possible. We had a superb river view from the 27th floor. Overall a good result although we did spend very little time in the hotel we had such a good time in NYC.
One massive criticism that everyone complains about it having to pay for wifi . So wrong in 2014.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view , the higher the better.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear LuluNorthYorks_,

Thank you for choosing Trump SoHo and sharing your feedback! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and the location, and I will be sure to share your kind words with our associate team. We hope to welcome you back again soon!