US$185
US$178
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$160
US$132
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

The Lexington Hotel, Autograph Collection(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$158
US$126
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$147
US$133
  • Pool
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$155
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$261
US$228
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

Fitzpatrick Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$194
US$181
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$168
US$137
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$152
US$117
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$344
US$310
  • Pool
3,302 results
All reviewstrump sohotrump hotelspring streetnew yorksoho areanespresso machinehudson rivercorner suitein room diningholland tunnelfloor to ceiling windowsroom servicefreedom towerhigher floorturn down servicethe empire state buildingan upgrade
Reviewed 2 October 2014

We chose Trump Soho for its location, its view and because of the brand name Trump, after our four night stay this September we can say that we stayed in a luxurious (but in need for renovation) bus stop. The biggest problem is the staff, they try to be polite but they seem tired, overworked and bothered. Nobody explained to us how to operate the controls in our room or the elevator, turn down service was provided only when we asked for it, the front desk was almost always crowded because there was only one person there so we had to wait in the line for at least half an hour for anything, coffee in the morning was throwed to us, not brought, and there was always something missing, the sugar or the milk. The view from the 37th floor was amazing, the bed was very comfortable and the doormen were very nice and helpful. We will not there again because we did not feel welcome.

Room Tip: The higher the better
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
TrumpNYCSoHo, Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2014

Dear Christina K,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am very sorry that your stay did not live up to your expectations, and I would be happy to personally discuss it with you. I can be reached at gmaoberoi@trumphotels.com or 212.842.5527.

Reviewed 1 October 2014

My daughter and I recently spent a few days at the Trump Soho. The staff is top notch but the room isn't what I thought it would be for the price. Yes it's a nice size for NYC and the bed is very comfortable. The furniture was a little worn, the makeup mirror light didn't work (which two girls really need!) and the sink was so slow draining. The first night when we were getting ready to shower, we realized we only had one wash cloth. Not a big deal but I'm just not sure why every room would get the once over before the next guest. This is why I didn't give it a 5 rating. I've stayed in many luxury hotels and some have been outstanding. This one just needs a little work to be at that point! Should I have the desire to stay in Soho again, I would stay here.

Room Tip: My rate was supposed to include free wifi but I was charged anyway so check your bill when checking out!
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank an2nini
TrumpNYCSoHo, Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2014

Dear an2nini,

I am pleased to hear that overall you did enjoy your stay at Trump SoHo. Thank you for the additional feedback on the room - it is much appreciated. We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 1 October 2014

Really nice hotel .Superb welcome and great customer service throughout our 4 day stay from all the porters and reception staff. 5 mins walk to fantastic shopping , 10 mins walk to great restaurants . Rooms are generous sizes and the queen sized bed was one of the best sleeps possible. We had a superb river view from the 27th floor. Overall a good result although we did spend very little time in the hotel we had such a good time in NYC.
One massive criticism that everyone complains about it having to pay for wifi . So wrong in 2014.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view , the higher the better.

Dear LuluNorthYorks_,

Thank you for choosing Trump SoHo and sharing your feedback! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and the location, and I will be sure to share your kind words with our associate team. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 1 October 2014

My husband and I stayed for a four night stay this month.
Good points: great location beside a subway station, nespresso machine in the bedroom and free bottled water and very comfortable bed and lovely sheets.
Bad points: our room was not serviced to 5pm - we arrived back from a day of sightseeing wanting to get showered and out for the evening to be greeted by an unmade bed and dirty bathroom unserviced from the morning. Unbelievable in a five star hotel and at a room rate that night of over $700 totally unacceptable. When we complained at checkout we were told it is quite usual for the rooms not to be serviced until late in the day. I am sorry but this is not my experience in any other proper five star hotel I have ever stayed in. Get real!
Also only coffeemate and not milk for Nespresso machine
No plug in sink in bathroom
Nozzle attachment does not stay on hairdrier
In my view the attention to detail and servicing is key to make the stay in a hotel good.
In my view the Trump Soho does not give any attention to detail at all.
I have never given such a low rating to a five star hotel - could do so much better.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Anne J,

Reviewed 29 September 2014

We stayed 3 nights at the Trump SoHo in New York and were pleasantly surprised to be upgraded to a suite upon our arrival. The room was magnificent, and much larger than expected. The service provided in our room was top notch, concierge was friendly and helpful, front desk staff warm and welcoming, and doormen always available to answer questions. So why not 5 stars? Simply because I do not understand hotels still, in 2014, charging a daily fee of $15 for wifi. Just doesn't make any sense to me why this would be an extra in this day and age when everyone uses wifi and data in the U.S. on most plans is unlimited. In summary: a great hotel, great location, helpful and lovely staff, but extra daily charge for wifi.

1  Thank SRSM
TrumpNYCSoHo, Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2014

Dear SRSM,

Thank you for choosing Trump SoHo and sharing your experience! We are so happy to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay. Please note that if you book directly on our website, you are eligible for complimentary WiFi. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon!

Kind Regards,