“If you come and have time its good to go....”
Review of Jersey Boys

Jersey Boys
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“If you come and have time its good to go....”
Reviewed 25 February 2012

I personally didn't get impresed with the Jersey Boys. For me its not the top of the things that you die to see. But maybe one you see it you maybe have different point of view. I recomemded you to come and judge yourself.

1 Thank melanie16

• Turkish first
New York
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Enjoyable and interesting show”
Reviewed 25 February 2012

The music, of course, is wonderful and performed so well. The stories, told by each band member, are very interesting, but some artistic license is used, which does not take away from the reality being it is based on fact. I would highly recommend this show to anyone, but if you're a Four Seasons fan, you will absolutely LOVE it!

Visited February 2012
Westchester, NY
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Oh whatta a night!!!”
Reviewed 25 February 2012

You have got to see this musical. The Four Seasons are back and better than ever. Best night we've spent in years. You will love the Jersey Boys. Walk like a man, don't be a Mary as we say, here in the Big Apple. We plan to see this one again.

Cleveland, Ohio
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice music”
Reviewed 25 February 2012

I'm sure the Americans or non-Americans who are familiar with The Four Seasons will enjoy the show more than those who are not. So-so for us (we're a group of friends from Asia and Europe, never heard of Four Seasons other than their "Can't Take My Eyes of You"). But maybe my rating is not that fair because......I watched Memphis a day before. :P Still, glad that we're being introduced with the music of Four Seasons. :)

Newburgh, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“We could see it again and again”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

One of the best shows we've seen on Broadway.. music and storyline just wonderful.

Visited February 2012