“Great Service & Excellent Lebanese Food”
Review of Naya Mezze & Grill

Naya Mezze & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Naya Mezze & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #919 of 15,923 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Midtown East
Cross street: Between 55th and 56th Streets
Transit: 4, 5, 6, N, R & W trains to 59th Street/Lexington Avenue.
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Naya is in a great location (close enough to walk or take the train to theaters) without being over-crowded with tourists. The menu has abundant options for vegetarians--as others have noted, the falafel and hummus are especially delicious! We also appreciated the Lebanese wine selection and recommendations from our waitress. I would recommend ordering many different dishes family-style to taste the full range Naya has to offer.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

This was a great find! If you like traditional Lebanese food, you will appreciate Naya. The wait staff was very helpful, and I really liked my Lebanese wine

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

This is a very good restaurant. I had plain hummus, a totally wonderful tabouleh, ful medames and spiced potatoes. I also ordered baked eggplant with yoghurt and pomeganates, but unfortunately this dish was much too sweet for my taste. Otherwise a fantastic meal. I have also visited the restaurant for lunch and had a very good lamb kofta. Naya Mezze & Grill is very recommendable.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Visited here with foodie friends and found well made foods. Their falafel was crisp and well made as well as the salads. And several other appetizers s. I had an Egyptian specialty moulkahe. A chicken is a sour sauce with rice an d you Nixon’s, as good as I have had. Others had seafood (grilled shrimp) and another fish. Their rice preparation was well done . The had about 5 desserts but most had-rose water additives which I do not like. But their ice cream was tops

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Great food. We had a selection of starters and mezze but no main course. This allowed us to try a good variety of dishes. Everything was delicious. Service was excellent with our waiter being very friendly. I loved the decor. It gave the feel of being in a very expensive restaurant but I found the prices very reasonable. Stay away from Time Square and try Naya when in NY!