Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the staten island ferry battery park front desk statue of liberty wall street great location new york brooklyn bridge walking distance subway station world trade center great stay enjoyed my stay long weekend around the corner would definitely stay here again beds were comfortable
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2020

thank you again for hosting me during my relief covid nursing experience.

Your staff made it uniquely wonderful to have the comfort of home while providing fresh linen and free food options and a place to sleep that was clean and so comfortable. I will be forever indebted to ya'll for your hospitality.

This was my favorite location I stayed at due to the convenience of location to explore NYC on my time off work and proximity to the subway system. Thank you again you have a wonderful team and I can't wait to come back and visit in a years' time or so and share my experience with my kids one day. Thank you for your commitment to excellence. I will never forget this experience nor the friendliness of the staff and huge hearts each of you share daily with your clients.

May God Continue to Bless You all,
Stephanie Rose

Room tip: exceeds expectations: strive for excellence
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank M5760EXstephaniel
Reviewed 29 September 2020 via mobile

I was one of many nurses who stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Financial District while working the Covid-19 crisis in NYC during the spring of 2020. The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating, especially Alex who works the front desk during the night shift. Rooms were clean updated, and the higher floors have a great view of the harbor. There is a large lobby that is great if you’re looking to hang out with friends, and also gives guests somewhere to go to socialize other than their rooms, which means noisy neighbors are not a problem. Parking is available under the building across the street, and nearby Battery Park is a a nice place to walk around. Highly recommend this hotel if you’re looking for a safe, clean, comfortable place to stay in the city!

Date of stay: June 2020
2  Thank Kristin V
Operations Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn NYC Financial Center/Manhattan Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate you recommending the Hilton Garden Inn and recognizing our Team!

Reviewed 29 September 2020 via mobile

Wonderful people, wonderful welcome, clean environment even in the middle of a crisis, Hilton and all personnel stays professional at all time and did a great job welcoming us in the hotel. I really appreciate how they treated us with no discrimination at all. God bless you all. I’ve been a member off Hilton and I will gladly and respectively stay a member of Hilton. Again, thank you.

2  Thank ameliepoujol

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you!

Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

The staff at the hotel went above and beyond to assure that my accommodations were safe, clean and home-like during my stay in NYC. The staff tended to all of my requests in a timely and very efficient manner. The staff were extremely friendly, supportive and professional. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Financial Distric in NYC.

3  Thank RespiratoryTherapy

Thank you for recognizing our team at the Hilton Garden Inn. We appreciate you!

Reviewed 26 September 2020 via mobile

I enjoyed my say. The only issue is getting my room clean. It was supposed to be cleaned once per week, which was already a long stretch and at least once it didn’t happen. Even though, I gave my work schedule, and was out at least 14 hours per day three days per week. I do understand people scared due to COVID-19.
Otherwise, it was a lovely stay, and I appreciate the hospitality.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 974petrelm

Thank you for your feedback. Your comments help us to improve our service.