Review Highlights
Fantastic Family Musical

We went on a week night in December and brought our 8 year old son. We were all surprised at how... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Tryingdining
Malvern, PA
Beautiful!

Exceptional show, good for all ages! Stage presentation, background, props, etc. were spectacular... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from US$98.75
from US$139.75
from US$107.13
More Info
All reviews beautiful costumes animated movie ramin karimloo broadway show broadhurst theater dowager empress russian revolution huge fan of the movie fairy tale train car lead actors scenic design beautiful broadway disney film great chemistry amazing singing stage door
Reviewed 20 October 2018

We went to Wicked, Phantom of the Opera and Anastasia on Broadway this week and we enjoyed Anastasia the best. Great story, Powerful singing, funny, great use of movie back projection to simulate travel on a train. We booked about 3 days before and had excellent seats second row from the front so we could see the actors expressions close up. Great seats. But in this position beside the orchestra pit the orchestral music tended to be a bit loud, drowning some of the vocals. However this didn't really detract from the overall experience. We highly recommend this show.

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

I went to see this in NYC in October 2018. If you are a huge fan of the 1997 movie DON’T GO AND SEE THIS. I was very disappointed. I was looking so much forward for this and left the theater feeling cheated. They didn’t even sing “at the beginning”.
Go see Frozen instead.

Also, why are theaters so cold in New York??

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

I had no expectations as I only knew the story from history and not from any dramatic re-enactments. The story line but deep with enough lightness. The caliber of the actors seemed even superior to the script at times. The sets were stunning and breathtaking at the same time. I really hope the cast gets the credit they deserve. I loved that there were characters of all ages—some even playing much older characters which I did not realize until I saw them signing autographs. Amazing talent by all!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

We went to this musical on a whim. Bought tickets at the tks booth. It was fantastic. Beautiful costumes, amazing voices, the scenery was spectacular. I'd bring a jacket. It was cold without one. Try to sit in the front orchestra otherwise there is some blocked views from the mezzanine.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Stage design was great and the cast were fantastic.
Some differences between the stage show and the Disney Movie but this added to the greatness of the story and performance. It kept me glued and interested.