“Excellent performance!”

Anastasia the Musical
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Stage design was great and the cast were fantastic.
Some differences between the stage show and the Disney Movie but this added to the greatness of the story and performance. It kept me glued and interested.

All reviews
"stage door"
in 5 reviews
"musical score"

Reviewed 8 October 2018

We made a quick trip to New York and were able to make the show. My kids grew up watching the movie and this was a must see for my daughter. It was an amazing show. Loved the sets, the music and the cast was amazing. We even took my 8 year old grandson and he enjoyed it also, his first Broadway Musical.

Date of experience: September 2018
2  Thank Lofalot
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

My daughter booked this months in advance while still in London for my 50th Birthday celebration in New York.
The show was amazing and I enjoyed it. It's a mixture of comedy and drama (it will pull at your heart strings). The seats were relatively small, the gift shop is tiny and limited toilets. One bonus is free wi-fi.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

If you want to see a real broadway show with all there has to be: a princess, a drama, a love story, tears and joy as well as great dancers, singers and not to forget the orchestra - this is where you have to go! We bought the tickets last minute at tkts at times square so they were 50 % off. Still about 80 bucks as they were fourth row but it was worth every cent. Even my boyfriend liked the show although at home he would never go into a musical with me ;)

1  Thank AnkeB465