Review Highlights
Fantastic Family Musical

We went on a week night in December and brought our 8 year old son. We were all surprised at how... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Tryingdining
Malvern, PA
Beautiful!

Exceptional show, good for all ages! Stage presentation, background, props, etc. were spectacular... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago

from US$98.75
from US$139.75
from US$107.13
More Info
All reviews beautiful costumes animated movie ramin karimloo broadway show broadhurst theater dowager empress russian revolution huge fan of the movie fairy tale train car lead actors scenic design beautiful broadway disney film great chemistry amazing singing stage door
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

This show is everything! The costumes are unbelievable. The sets grand and detailed. The acting, singing is just magical. Run to see this. Sooooo worth it.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Went to Sunday afternoon show. It was very good with costumes that were out of this world. Lots of good music, full house and they really did a nice job.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

This show took place at the Broadhurst Theater. The theater is about 100 years old and just beautiful. I’ve seen some shows in my hometown of Orlando and the experience does not compare. The theater is relatively small. All of the seats have excellent views of the stage and none are so far away that you miss facial expressions. The music is what I recall from my daughters animated movie but so much better live. The actors were exceptional vocally and it was easy to be drawn totally into the story. After the show, many came out to meet their fans, sign autographs and pose for pictures. My only disappointment was that I was not in town long enough to see it a second time.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

This was a wonderful show with gorgeous costumes and an incredible and ingenious set. The cast was stellar as well.

We were able to get same-day rush tickets for about half price, which was great.

We stayed afterwards and has some of the performers sign our Playbill. They were engaging and very gracious with their time. They seemed to be truly appreciative of the fans.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

I was excited to see Anastasia because I love the movie and all the wonderful songs. I was kind of sad that so many songs were new and they didnt do the same storyline with Rasputtin that the movie had. It was still a good show. I wasnt a huge fan of the main guy but I guess I'm just comparing it to the movie. As a show on its own for those who havent seen the movie yet you wont be disappointed.

Date of experience: May 2018