3 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hyatt.com
Hotels.comUS$129
Expedia.comUS$129
PricelineUS$129
2,359 results
All reviews the financial district felice restaurant fulton street subway wall street new york lower manhattan boutique hotel battery park world trade center king suite great boutique front desk staff bathroom door statue of liberty nyc hotels location was perfect few blocks
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2020

Rooms were spacious and clean. Was surprised to see that their were two beds. We were greeted when we came in and the price for two rooms was affordable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to more of my friends and family.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Angelli Omana, Guest Services / Front Office at Gild Hall A Thompson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Hello monaeshine,

It was a pleasure hosting your stay. Thank you for choosing us to be your home away from home for the Holidays. We are excited to welcome you back on your next trip to New York!

Reviewed 29 December 2020

I thought this place looked cool in pictures, it was even better in person. Low key area downtown but basically 5 minutes from most spots. 1 towel smelled a little dirty so we just didn’t use it. Employees were amazing. Lobby smells incredible.

Hello gbigos12,

Thank you for choosing GIld Hall as your home away from home. We are glad to know that you had a nice experience especially during these challenging times. We hope to welcome you again on your next visit!

Reviewed 28 December 2020

I had a lovely stay at Gild Hall for the Christmas holiday. I spent 3 nights here as I was unable to visit my family due to the pandemic. Gild Hall is one of my favorite hotels and this stay reinforced my love for the place! It was very clean, and the staff made me feel that they were prepared for caring for guests during a tricky time. Other people had not used the room for 24 hours, so it was fresh and clean for my stay. There was even a sanitizer pack with hand wipes, a mask, and a bag to put your remote control in during your stay. I was impressed and truly enjoyed my staycation here!

1  Thank CatY944

Hello CatY944,

We are delighted to know that you had a fantastic Christmas during your stay with us. We truly appreciate your lovely feedback regarding our team and the efforts that we have in place for these challenging times. We hope to welcome you again on your next staycation. Take care!

Reviewed 28 December 2020

My stay at the Gild Hall has exceeded all expectations! I fee safe, comfortable, and incredibly welcome in this hotel. Ultra luxury with old word charm and character.
When you walk into the hotel you feel transported into old New York. Circa Frank Sinatra, Crosby...just perfect for the Holidays.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Hello Jennylrad,

Thank you for your lovely feedback! We are glad to know that you had a fantastic Holiday stay, and we cannot wait to welcome you back on your next trip to New York. Take care!

Reviewed 12 December 2020

I can't say enough good things about the Gild Hall. The rooms are fantastic, the service is impeccable and the location allows you to wind down after a long day. The restaurant also has phenomenal food. This is one of the best kept secrets in NYC.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Angelli Omana, Guest Services / Front Office at Gild Hall A Thompson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2020

Hello Wanderer693543,

It was a pleasure hosting your stay! Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding our rooms, our staff, and our onsite restaurant. We hope to see you again on your next visit to NYC!