13,217 results
All reviews the tick tock diner penn station the empire state building madison square garden diner attached new york great location times square art deco room key hudson river rooms are small two double beds an upgrade central location statue of liberty coffee machine
Reviewed 18 October 2016

There were positives and negatives with this hotel. The positives - GREAT views of the Empire State Building from my room and a central location in the garment district. I did have to switch rooms late at night due to a housekeeping issue. It too the staff a long time to bring keys up for the new room and they did not offer assistance with my bags which I had to move from one building to another. I also prepaid for a valet package. When I went outside to retrieve my car, they told me I didn't pay so I had to drag my bags inside and have the desk clerk come back outside with me to speak with the valet attendant....only to have another fee attached to my folio which I disputed. The hotel was gracious to offer a discount due to my issues (which I did not ask for), so that was appreciated. I would definitely try another hotel the next time I visit NYC, but I would consider staying at this property again.

Room Tip: High up for best views!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel many times and it never disappoints.
Perfect location, great room with unbelievable view, clean, friendly staff, in short what more can you ask?
Look forward to going back!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I just wanted to give a shout out to Miguel at the check in desk who was absolutely wonderful. We were in town celebrating my daughter's best friend's birthday and he made the day much more special. We were up on the 33rd floor and I had a wonderful view of the Empire State Building. The room was very clean, the bathroom was very bright, the location couldn't be beat. The room was a typical New York City hotel size. Thanks Miguel!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights after sailing from Southampton to San Francisco caught the Amtrak sleeper to Chicago and then to New York.large hotel very comfortable rooms and very friendly staff .not far to walk to Times Square ,Macy's .you can leave your baggage on day of coming home if you have late flights in secure area .also restaurant and diner on site very good food

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

What a great room, clean tidy and well priced. Very tired when I arrived in New York by train. A quite room which rejuvenated me. Comfy beds and clean bathroom well appointed. 2 convenient eating places in the lobby.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo