“Avoid at all cost!”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruby Tuesday is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,586 of 14,732 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Ordered a small plate of ribs. They arrived cold, they were tough, but worst of all I spent 3 days in bed with severe food poisoning. This type of pre prepared, reheated food is so unacceptable in 2018...

Write a ReviewReviews (1,958)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Visited here as we sat our first meal in NYC, we were very excited as the atmosphere looked very good! Waited not too long for the table but could not use the bathroom as only one toilet was in use and there was a huge queue! When we sat down we ordered drinks and then dinner our drinks came and the cocktails were horrible and not nice at all! They then came with our food which was thrown on the table my mother told the server the food wasn’t hers but she put it on front of her and walked away anyway! We then had to try and call somebody over for cutlery and we were ignored! We had to get up and ask for it which we then had to wait 5 minutes for! The food was the worst we had ever seen it was so processed and the steak that we ordered for $26 was no bigger than my phone and the chips were hard and freezing cold, the mac and cheese was hard and the cheese was cold, the food was the most processed food we had ever had in a restaurant and we were so disgusted! We called the manager over and told him of this and all they said was sorry and still made us pay for the drinks, horrible service and food!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here for dinner. Queue for table. Order taken by friendly waitress. Food was nice but pretty standard fast food and they brought me the wrong burger, but after waiting so long, I just ate. Wouldn't hurry back.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We visited this place on Times SQ, over priced and very avg food quality considering the prices. I would recommend McDonnell’s for dinner before going back here again, over charged for drinks, with fast-food quality food. Poor atmosphere severs don’t seem to care that much and I would walk 1/2 blocks and you would find better food and value, a rip off for tourists.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

It was snowing, I was in Times Square and I thought I would try RT's. The food was really good, I had a fabulous chef's salad, bursting with fresh salads and vegetables, plus the chicken was obviously fresh and warm! Service was great too! So glad I went in, as a "fast food" place it is excellent!