“My New Favorite Ramen Joint (bonus amazing oysters and cocktails!)”
Review of ROKC

ROKC
Ranked #4,000 of 15,779 Restaurants in New York City
Neighbourhood: Harlem
Neighbourhood: Harlem
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Ramen has become a bit predictable, even in the good places. Miso and tonkotsu rule, good noodles but predictable flavors.

This place is refreshingly different and delicious. Our group of 6 had most of the different varieties and they were excellent and original. I loved my Hakata, but the fishy Tokyo was also fabulous. We also had a sampling of the cocktails which were excellent, and I would have come just for the oysters and their house mignonette! Get the edamame too.

Word is getting out, so come early if you don’t want to wait. No reservations or even a phone.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I was so impressed with the presentation. Not only was it amazing but it tasted good as well. I will totally be back for more of this delicious food.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

IF you want to experience speakeasy drinks and appeal this is the place! The lightbulb drink was out of this world. Presentation is very creative and drinks are delicious. Excellent place for dinner!

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I and my girlfriend are in New York. For holiday​ .We are based in Harlem, until today we have eat Bad Oeynhausen very Bad . This Little Place is a Kind of Little Pearl . Especially in Harlem they have a Little menù but very good ! Ramen oder oyster. And with a barman really funny and Expert where You Can try very good cocktail or Like me japanese whisky. Little big cool and exellent

Reviewed 22 March 2017

I would highly recommend for the amazing cocktails, though small in portion, they pack a punch and are prepared well, tasty and you are sure to find a cocktail to your liking.