“Best fois gras”

Boucherie Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Boucherie Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #157 of 14,805 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$50 - US$100
Neighbourhood: West Village
Description: BOUCHERIE is a traditional FRENCH brasserie and steakhouse, celebrating Joie de Vivre in the heart of West Village. Executive Chef Jerome DIHUI, former Chef de Cuisine of Pastis,prepares a menu of French classics and timeless bistro favorites, in addition to the DRY-AGED STEAKS from the wood fired grill. An absinthe-inspired bar offers classic drinks, signature cocktails and craft beers. Located in the building that used to house the prominent Circle Repertory Theater, the 320-seat restaurant provides a diverse array of dining options from the spacious dining room, a seat at the butcher counter, the intimate second-floor gallery with private dining and outdoor cafe.
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Stoped here randomly and i had a real blast. Ordered fois gras and bartenddr recomended pinot gris from alsace. Probably the best match i had recently. Coming back for dinner for sure. Bravo

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Everything was amazing! Excellent food, tasty cocktails! Guys from Serbia at the bar were very friendly :) Because of them we stayed in Boucherie till the end :) I would recommend to visit this place anyone who comes to NY :)

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

We came here for my birthday party and we were sitting at the bar. Bartender Vukoje was very friendly and at same time very professional :) since we were indecisive he suggested us fleur jaune cocktail which was really good!!! :) whole atmosphere made my birthday unforgettable and I will be back here soon!! :)))

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I came here for a friend's birthday the other night and we had such a great time! We ordered almost all of the cocktails-sooo good. Dinner was fantastic and we left very satisfied! Not to mention the dessert: TO DIE FOR! I cant wait for my birthday because this is where I will be going! Love it!!

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

My partner and I thought we would try Boucherie as we are long time locals and thought a bistro would be nice. Went at about 1:30 and the restaurant had barely anyone.

Sat outside and the style of the restaurant is a nice change for the village. A large Pastis vibe. Slow service and unfriendly when nobody is there is a stretch to understand. The food was very bland and oily. Once again took some time for the waiter to come over to even ask for the check.

Boucherie is not inexpensive, 31-38 for our entrees. In the village where literally amazing restaurants that are amazing are less then two blocks away I would never go back and should have know when it was empty.

Maybe the chef and staff are different for dinner service but that is no excuse.