“Quick bite”

Ranked #9,890 of 15,923 Restaurants in New York City
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Great for late nights, reasonable food and use of restroom in the cold. The food is quick and servers don't care too much.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Across the Sky Bridge from the Hilton Penn Station Newark (see review) passed Zaros Bakery (see review) at the bottom of the down escalator is McDonalds.

Now this home of the Happy Meal is always crazy busy usually serving 8 lines full of traveling folks regulars locals NJT workers and some less fortunate. The food is always good and tastes the same as France Switzerland Mexico Hawaii and it's always a fun spot to people watch and start our trip into NYC.

We ordered sat down to watch and enjoy our Sausage Muffin and coffee (tastes great and $1). I returned to the same young server with the big smile to get an ice cream cone and a few $5 gift cards to share with others in the station (sharing is caring). The ice cream was mine!

I spoke to the manager and assured him not a complaint, and complimented him and his crew. I said that this can't be the easiest place to work however I noticed that his staff all wore bright genuine smiles...cudos.

We have been here before and the service is always quick warm and friendly. I do recommend a pit stop at this McDonalds for lunch or breakfast anytime and a good attitude refresh. Try it and maybe pick up a few GC's for your walk about.

Ciao Bella,

Ricardo y Julia

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Servers were condescending and rude when asked if there was a vegetarian option then the bag broke with my children and husbands food in when she passed it to me and I was asked if I wanted to purchase the meal again...it had already cost $38 for 3 meals so I spoke to manager who replaced the meals

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank kys30
Reviewed 7 February 2017

was ok for coffee and ice cream not clean homeless are in here a lot shame as the were genuine homeless people we did help them out a few time for a happy meal would never eat food from here yuk

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Found a public hair in my burger and got abused by the staff absolutely discusting do not visit ever!

Date of visit: September 2016