Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$104
PricelineUS$104
Fairfield InnUS$104
Hotels.comUS$104
TravelocityUS$104
Agoda.comUS$104
All reviews front desk staff the nicest hotels short staffed marriott standards adjacent rooms fire pit the breakfast area fitness center comfortable rooms oatmeal decent breakfast enjoyed our stay a great place to stay staff was friendly and helpful weekend trip short drive common areas
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2022

I’m writing this review here because apparently Marriott doesn’t have any place to contact them about problems. While the room is fine, what they are calling breakfast is not. The man who is in charge of it is not clean. The oatmeal is recycled from day today which is actually dangerous. Someone else needs to be in charge of the food and someone from Marriott should look at what they’re doing over there because it’s not up to Marriott standards by a long shot.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hendersonville Flat Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2022

Dear theantiquebuyer,

Thank you for sharing your evaluation. While we are glad you liked your well-appointed room, we are sorry to read about your concern. We are grateful for your thoughts on this matter and also for your patience. Thank you for your time; you have our assurance that we will address your comments appropriately.

Reviewed 1 May 2022 via mobile

l liked walking into a hotel and seeing well kept lobby and the smell of clean air or maybe I should say--no smells at all. Our room was wonderful--the bed was very comfortable and the stuff was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank derekwT8647CE
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hendersonville Flat Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2022

Dear derekwT8647CE,

On behalf of our team at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hendersonville Flat Rock, thank you for the excellent rating. We strive to deliver exceptional accommodations combined with outstanding service to every guest, and we appreciate you noticing our efforts. We enjoyed having you and are thrilled you enjoyed our refreshing, elegant ambiance. We hope we will continue to be your hotel of choice whenever you return to the area.

Reviewed 12 April 2022

Had a good experience, rooms were clean, staff was friendly. Like the EV charging for the cars, the free breakfast was so so, not horrible. Staff was friendly and helpful. It was well lit common area.

Date of stay: March 2022
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hendersonville Flat Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2022

Dear n525cj,

Thank you for sharing your nice experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Hendersonville Flat Rock with other travelers. We are delighted you liked your room, our facilities, and our cordial team. It was a pleasure hosting your visit, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 9 January 2022 via mobile

Clean, super clean. I thought brand new, they said 4 years. Awesome and friendly front desk folks. A great breakfast. Fitness Center had great equipment and plenty of room to workout. This is a great location and close to some state parks and Blue Ridge Parkway!

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank trudyandtonylane
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hendersonville Flat Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2022

Dear trudyandtonylane,

On behalf of our team at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hendersonville Flat Rock, thank you for the excellent rating. We strive to deliver exceptional accommodations combined with outstanding service to every guest, and we appreciate you noticing our efforts. We are glad that you enjoyed our state-of-the-art fitness center to stay on track with your exercise program while enjoying your visit with us. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again when the lure of the Blue Ridge Mountains brings you back this way.

Erica Gary

Reviewed 29 November 2021

I had only been here a half an hour and my experience was deplorable. It started at check-in and I anticipated it would only go downhill from here and it did.
We decided at the last minute to grab a room for an impromptu trip to spend some time with friends from the area we had not seen for a while. We were all COVID-FREE, vaccinated and in good health, and finally able to see each other. After making a reservation, I received multiple notifications (likely auto-generated by the BonVoy App) encouraging me to check-in in advance, set up the mobile key, and have the option to go straight to the room upon arrival. We loved this convenience and had used it several times before in other cities. We were already late for an event: our friends were hosting us and planned every second of our short visit. There was time to drop our bags and head to the venue.
We arrived at the time we indicated on our Bonvoy app we would arrive. However, we were notified by the Bonvoy app that our room was ready, our mobile key was now available and it directed us to our room by providing the room number 45 minutes early.

As we proceeded through the lobby, luggage cart in tow, WITHIN 15 SECONDS we were flagged down by front desk staff. We informed Kristen we had checked in via the Bonvoy APP and she DEMANDED identification anyway. So I provide her with everything and she begins explaining, she does this to everyone for security reasons. She begins inspecting my drivers license , as if she were looking for counterfeit features. As she continues the inspection, my companions are carrying on a conversation behind me: she stops to “police” their conversation. I had to inform Kristen that they were having a conversation with each other and not trying to engage her. She is so distracted by our presence she does not realize, I have also presented other documentation. I remove both forms of identification from the countertop, repack my carry on and begin to ask for all the information, she should have offered us as Bonvoy Members when we arrived. (especially since she insisted on us stopping for the background check)

Kristen failed to provide:
• Wi-Fi information
• Information about amenities
• Information about dining in options
• Directions to the elevators
• All of the other items of information you would expect to receive upon arrival at a hotel as a paying customer
• Upon check-out she seemed annoyed and was not the least bit concerned how we enjoyed our stay

To be clear, we completed check-in via the app for several reasons, being short on time was only one of them. But more importantly, it gave us the ability to avoid contact with a complete stranger and limit our exposure to COVID. LET ME MAKE THIS PLAIN: WE ARE 2 ADULTS WITH UNDERLYING HEALTH CONDITIONS TRAVELING WITH A CHILD CURRENTLY INELIGIBLE FOR A SHOT. AVOIDING INTERACTION WAS THE GOAL. We were not given the privilege of limiting our physical contact.

During my stay, I watched 2 other parties walk through the lobby, after unpacking their vehicles and go straight to the elevators: they were not flagged down, demanded to show identification, questioned and treated like a common criminal. The major difference between our party and the other two I observed: We were ethnic minorities.

I was made to feel as if I committed a crime of some kind by simply entering the hotel. I had done everything by the book:
• made a reservation
• provided a valid method of payment
• checked in via the Bonvoy App
• received my mobile key with room assignment via the Bonvoy App
• borrowed a luggage cart and unpacked my car
• and finally tried to go to my room with my companions before being treated like a common criminal by Kristen

WHY DID KRISTEN GO OUT OF HER WAY TO MAKE US I FEEL SO UNCOMFORTABLE AS PAYING GUESTS?
I will never know the answer to that question. What I know for sure is:
• Nothing we did during those 15 seconds in the lobby warranted her unacceptable behavior: there were no RED flags
• She treated us like common criminals with ease and a distinct comfort which indicates she likely does this on a regular basis
• She likely uses her authority as “staff” to get away with the mistreatment routinely
• This type of behavior is likely an acceptable part of the work culture at this facility

This type of behavior is unacceptable: xenophobia, bias toward, pre-judgement of individuals are illnesses and result in microaggressions of the worst kind- those delivered with a half-smile, racist undertones, and lines of questioning so insulting, I don't care to repeat them here. This experience was disturbing on so many levels: The moment I arrived I wanted to check out and probably should have. I had two options: waste time finding another facility or spend the time as planned. Again, our visit was brief, and I did not want to waste a moment more on this ordeal: our friends had planned every minute of our stay and we were all very aware after losing family and friends during this pandemic how very fortunate we were to spend this time together.

I hope that Marriot will invest in getting Kristen the help she needs so she does not spend her entire career as a clerk mistreating guests.

FELLOW TRAVELERS, you have been warned. Do Not Stay HERE: WE WILL NEVER RETURN!!!!!

Date of stay: November 2021
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hendersonville Flat Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2021

Dear advisorfan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review and for your loyalty to our brand. Our goal is to provide outstanding hospitality and to treat each guest entering our doors with dignity and respect; therefore, we sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations and for not delivering the professional service you deserved. Please be assured we will follow up with the appropriate individual you mentioned and will take suitable action, as the experience you outlined is unusual by our standards. We are grateful for your patience and feedback as it helps us learn and improve. We hope you will revisit and allow us an opportunity to make a favorable impression. We wish you all the best with your travels.

Erica Gary