“Nice place to stay in Hendersonville”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Flat Rock
Atlanta, GA
“Nice place to stay in Hendersonville”
Reviewed 9 July 2011

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for four nights over the 4th. All in all, a pleasant stay and, in particular, all of the staff we encountered were very nice. For example, we checked in late Friday night and the gentleman staffing the Front Desk gave us two bottles of water and some crackers. A nice touch that probably doesn't cost the hotel a lot, but goes a long way toward leaving a good impression. Another bonus: The hotel is 100% nonsmoking. The room was nice. Beds not quite as comfortable as some Fairfield's I've stayed in, but close. Also, fairly quiet, despite being near a gas station and an interstate. The only negative (and this is mostly for management as "constructive criticism") is that the underside of the toilet seat in the room wasn't clean. However, since I'm a bit of a germ freak anyway, I went through with my Clorox wipe and all was good. We travel to Hendersonville frequently to visit family and will stay here again if the Hampton (which is closer to my parents' house) is full (and maybe even if the Hampton DOES have space, since the HI Express is non-smoking and the Hampton is not.)

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
North Carolina
Reviewed 14 June 2011

This is a clean, quiet hotel and we had a very comfortable stay. The breakfast was fine. There is a Cracker Barrel, McDonalds and gas station right next door, and the hotel is just off the highway exit, very convenient for travel. We will definitely stay here again if we are in the area.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Canuck in Idaho
Reviewed 5 May 2011

This hotel is clean and well maintained although the bed was definitely not the most comfortable we have slept in. Breakfast was the same as every US location. The pool is not large, but the kids enjoyed it. This hotel served its purpose and was easily accessible to Biltmore.

Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed 11 December 2010

I have stayed here several times in the past few years. This meets my expectations, including an Indoor Pool. The free breakfast is decent enough, and the rooms are nice. And the price of $70-$80 a night is great. This is the only place I will stay at in the Hendersonville Area.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
north carolina
Reviewed 17 November 2010

I just returned from trip to moutains. I stayed here one night for the sole purpose of going to the Flat Rock Playhouse. I usually stay in Asheville. I have to say that like other Holiday Inn Express's I had no complants. I have found that all the Holiday Inn Express hotels are consistenatly good chains. There are some Holiday Inn's that I do not care for but the expresses are the best! I got a clean room, comfotable bed, great smiling friendly faces and those wonderful cinamon rolls all for $70 bucks. WOW! Good job Holiday Inn Express. I normally stay in Asheville at the other express which is great as well but for about 40 dollars less got this one. Great Job keep up the excellent service!! I definitely plan to keep this one on my list of hotels that I will stay at.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled solo
Hampton Inn Hendersonville
#1 of 11 in Hendersonville
2.7 km away
Highland Lake Inn & Resort Hendersonville

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!