during a road trip, found this gem. Got a Delux cabin half the price of a hotel and was superb! kitchen area, private shower room, fire pit out back and veranda with superb views, had best night, eating and drinking wine there just admiring the stars and views. Great staff in the shop help with everything, absolutely loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thousand Lakes RV Park offers a full range of accommodations, including a full-service RV park with 65-foot pull-thru spaces, shaded tent sites and deluxe cabins large enough to sleep 6. Groups appreciate our covered pavilion with picnic tables. Everyone enjoys our Western Cookout dinners, fresh morning muffins, clean facilities, pool, playground and, of course, our outstanding views. At Thousand Lakes RV Park, you will enjoy views of red rock mountains and sagebrush covered plateaus from every site. Just 6 miles from Capitol Reef National Park, we are convenient to Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, spectacular National Scenic Byway 12, Goblin Valley and Bryce Canyon. Hiking, fishing, mountain biking, 4-wheel-drive back road excursions and leisurely drives are all just minutes away. Because our area is not as well known as other Southern Utah destinations, you won’t find crowds, even in peak season. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Thousand Lakes Rv Park & Campground Hotel Torrey
- Thousand Lakes Rv Park And Campground
- 1000 Lakes Rv Park & Campground
- Thousand Lakes RV Park & Campground Torrey, Utah