As part of our Grand Circle trip, this was a welcome stay. Beautiful surroundings and friendly, helpful staff. Very nicely kept. We would definitely include this park if we returned to the area.
Make sure you order some fresh baked muffins for the next morning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thousand Lakes RV Park offers a full range of accommodations, including a full-service RV park with 65-foot pull-thru spaces, shaded tent sites and deluxe cabins large enough to sleep 6. Groups appreciate our covered pavilion with picnic tables. Everyone enjoys our Western Cookout dinners, fresh morning muffins, clean facilities, pool, playground and, of course, our outstanding views. At Thousand Lakes RV Park, you will enjoy views of red rock mountains and sagebrush covered plateaus from every site. Just 6 miles from Capitol Reef National Park, we are convenient to Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, spectacular National Scenic Byway 12, Goblin Valley and Bryce Canyon. Hiking, fishing, mountain biking, 4-wheel-drive back road excursions and leisurely drives are all just minutes away. Because our area is not as well known as other Southern Utah destinations, you won’t find crowds, even in peak season. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- 1000 Lakes Rv Park & Campground
- Thousand Lakes Rv Park & Campground Hotel Torrey
- Thousand Lakes Rv Park And Campground
- Thousand Lakes RV Park & Campground Torrey, Utah