My family stayed at the new bay view suites. We wanted the room, and our suite was very roomy. Very nice with a patio overlooking the harbor. We had a den with a tv and sofa sleeper, small frig and micowave and bedroom area with two beds and second tv. No complaints, none at all. Even the soaps and shampoos are top of the line. I asked for extra pillows and towels, they were brought within 10 minutes. Rooms were clean, modern, and stylish. pools looked nice and I used the convenient laundromat. We ate at the firefly twice, and I recommend it highly. Everything convenient and close to the rooms. No extra parking charge. The concierge and I became buddies, he was extremely nice and helpful. We bought our tickets from him for the zoo, and he gave us directions where ever we needed to go. If he didn't know something, he checked on the internet right then, or made phone calls, he even had a book or restaurant menus. I believe his first name was look, and can't remember his last name. Mission beach was not for us although the ocean was beautiful, not our crowd after staying in Laguna and viewing La Jolla beach. Every place we went was close by, 10 minutes or less. We took the trolley tour, great idea! and went to sea port village and took some of the most beautiful pictures. One of the most picturesque places I've ever been to. We ate breakfast at Busters. The food was great and our server was wonderful, can't remember his name.
Recommend a rental car, wonderful trip, loved California. Thank you Dana Inn for a vacation my family will remember forever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A waterfront resort enveloped by tropical landscaping, The Dana on Mission Bay, BW Premier Collection delivers an exceptional lodging experience in a casual, relaxed atmosphere. Rest comfortably in a well-appointed guestroom or two-room suite overlooking Mission Bay. Delight in such quality amenities as two outdoor, heated swimming pools, fitness center, private marina, and watersport and bicycle rentals on site. Our location is both family- and business-friendly. The Dana on Mission Bay, BW Premier Collection is less than one mile to Mission Beach and Belmont Park. We're the closest hotel to SeaWorld San Diego and a short drive to the San Diego Zoo. And the San Diego Convention Center is equally convenient. In short, the only thing we overlook is the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Dana on Mission Bay, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dana On Mission Bay Hotel San Diego
- Dana On Mission Bay Hotel
- Dana Mission Bay