Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
US$152
View deal
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2020

The hotel was okay for being on a budget! The major problem I had was the super sketchy area it is in. Pool area was nice with hot tub, but the pool wasn’t cleaned but it had been raining. Hotel room was nice itself with an updated bathroom. Found some dirty spots on floor towels in the bathroom and the shower kept leaking from poor design of the door. Just be ready to stay in a uncomfortable area. There was a chair in the corner that was old would’ve been better to be thrown out and needs more plug ins.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank alexisaQ7396DW
Charlie Holladay, Owner at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham San Diego North, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Ramada by Wyndham San Diego North Hotel & Conference Center. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that you thought that the area was not up to your standards. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Ramada, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

Absolutely loved staying here! Staff were lovely, rooms clean and comfy and included a TV, fridge, coffee machine and microwave. Pool was great. Great value for money. Waaay better than we expected! Highly recommend

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tracyc243

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Ramada by Wyndham San Diego North Hotel & Conference Center. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am particularly pleased that you found our property absolutely lovely and that our hotel was waaay better than you expected. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Ramada, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 13 February 2020

Expedia is a ripoff this hotel should not even be called a Ramada by Wyndham it is reality a peace of crap in a bad area the person @ the front desk is rude and the property is run down the pictures are 20 plus years old. I was charged for a room that I told them I would not stay in because it was nasty. Please don't book this place

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank jeffmO5777GL

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that you felt that our hotel was not up to your standards. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Ramada, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 6 January 2020

This Ramada is one of San Diego's hotel industries hidden gems. Formerly known as The Sands, in the 60s and 70s, this location more of a home like resort feel. Live jazz and blues at Proud Mary's restaurant is also a good time. The staff is friendly and always accommodating. Thanks Christina, Emily, and Gabriel for making my stay always enjoyable.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank mtslimoservice001
Charlie H, General Manager at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham San Diego North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2020

I am particularly pleased that you found he staff is friendly and always accommodating. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Ramada, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 4 December 2019

This property advertised free breakfast but only allows 4 guests to eat. I had my family of 6 and was not allowed to feed all 6 of my family. I asked for more passes and was told no. I offered to buy additional passes and was told no. I will never stay at a Ramada again!!! Extremely rude!

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Navigator582567
Charlie H, General Manager at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham San Diego North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2019

Dear Alaina,

Your feedback is very important to us, and I want you to know that we had a contractual relationship with your team manager that offered up to 4 complimentary breakfasts per guestroom and that is what we provided. Here at Ramada, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations and maybe you should speak with your team manager.

Charles Holladay