“Great restaurant, good value, good service”

Mona Lisa Italian Foods Allied Gardens
Ranked #684 of 4,960 Restaurants in San Diego
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Enjoyed our appetizers here. We were eating our way through Little Italy and this was our first stop. Great food, authentic Italian, great service and very helpful.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I would have given a 5, but our service was average at best... The food was flavorful and big portions. The market has some great Italian foods, wine, and deli. These kinds of places are what defines Little Italy, they could just brush up on the friendliness of the wait staff...

Reviewed 11 October 2017

First plenty of parking, very cute little restaurant, very clean, super friendly serves and great pasta. To start a large garden salad with caesar dressing also fresh garlic bread that comes with the meal. The marinara sauce was very fresh, I had the vegetarian lasagne, the spinach and mushrooms were fresh, lots and lots of cheese. My daughter had the cheese ravioli she told me it was very fresh and cheesy. Our server was very friendly and attentive, a fine dining experience at this family-friendly restaurant.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I love this place. Very family oriented, like you are eating at home. Great food and service. I can't keep myself from ordering the Chicken Piccata - Large portions - share or take it home.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Went here with family and this is classic family Italian home cooking. Pizza was fantastic.

Every server and employee was attentive and friendly. We felt very welcome and comfortable.

As a visitor I am always looking for places like this that only locals know about. We were lucky enough to stumble in for a late dinner.