1,115 results
All reviewsocean frontlifeguard stationunderground parkingpartial view roomcontinental breakfastpool and hot tubhomeless peoplebeach towelsperfect locationwithin walking distancehear the wavesboogie boardsyogurthard boiled eggsbars and restaurantsmission beachthe san diego area
Reviewed 25 September 2016

This was our 3rd trip to San Diego for my wife and i.We decided on Ocean Park Inn and the stay was perfect from when we checked in we got upgraded to a partial ocean view.The staff were very friendly the beds were comfy breakfast was a great option to.This place is a great location the boardwalk is a great place for walking,jogging and people watching.we got a 4 day bus pass from Vons and used it to go NFL MLB downtown and to LA Jolla.Also great restaurants nearby Fat Fish was really good again plus Ralphs is across the street to buy BEER Water snacks etc for your room Also Miller's field across street is a great place to eat and drink while watching sports.we would like to thank Mercedes and Patrick for your hospitality had a great stay for 7 nights

Stayed: September 2016
2  Thank Seansands
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

We spent 4 days & 3 nights at the Ocean Park Inn recently, it wasn't long enough. The staff is courteous & friendly. The hotel is always clean. The beds are super comfy. Every room has an ocean view. The location...PERFECT!! Can't wait until we can go back. Thank you for another amazing visit!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 386leighanns
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Outstanding stay with the exception of check in. Was told to check back multiple times to see if room was ready. Sat in lobby and was not told room was ready until a gentleman walked up to the desk and asked to check in at 2:15pm. They proceeded to check him in knowing I was sitting there waiting for 3 hours. Very rude and unprofessional. Next time tell me there is no early checking available and don't string me along.

Room Tip: Ocean Front
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank chris g
Reviewed 8 September 2016

All the staff at the hotel were very nice,friendly and very helpful. We were able to have early check in and late check out. The location is spectacular right next to the ocean. Our room had a frig, microwave, and balcony overlooking the ocean with table and chairs. The breakfasts were an added bonus. The bathroom products were wonderful and we bought some to take home, which we have never done at any other hotel. It was very easy to get around from the hotel to go anywhere in the San Diego area. We were here for 4 nights and wished it was longer. Its not a fancy place, but very clean, the bathrooms were redone and we can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank marilyn927
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

I tend to be picky about where I stay and I can honestly say everything here was perfect. Room with a balcony on the beach, friendly accommodating staff who went out of their way to check me in early. The room was clean, our balcony door had a screen so I could go to sleep to the sound of the ocean. They have bathrobes for guests, coffee and juice available 24/7 in the breakfast room, they have 2 beach towels per room, a fridge, comfortable bed and the icing on the cake? The walk in shower had the faucet set high enough for a 6'+ person and the absolute best water pressure I've ever had. It was like getting a massage. My only regret? We are just here for one day.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business